Didn't Chael say he had TINY balls???

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
Wasn't that his excuse for using TRT? Hypogonadism? Tito missed out. He could have said some other nasty stuff, but we all know that would have been too much.

Tiny balls. Damn

You don't take steroids while competing in combat sports without having tiny or non-existant testicles. Cheaters are always cowards, they never have balls

You don't take steroids while competing in combat sports without having tiny or non-existant testicles. Cheaters are always cowards, they never have balls
STFU.

Im sure plenty of guys with big balls have taken Steroids.

Stop ball shaming

Hypogonadism is low T. Not necessarily tiny balls, just dysfunctional balls. Chances are, his hypogonadism was caused by PED use. If he grew up with it, he would not have his height, musculature, facial hair, or enormous chin and jaw. Unless, I suppose, it was discovered at some point early on and he took shit tons of testosterone supplements.

Wasn't that his excuse for using TRT? Hypogonadism? Tito missed out. He could have said some other nasty stuff, but we all know that would have been too much.

Tiny balls. Damn

Why are uncle Shale's balls always on our mind??

<{1-9}> . ???

There's got to be at least one fighter low enough to mention Chael's tragedy last year.

Not Tito though...

He has to think about that when he's calling out guys' personal lives.

Hypogonadism is low T. Not necessarily tiny balls, just dysfunctional balls. Chances are, his hypogonadism was caused by PED use. If he grew up with it, he would not have his height, musculature, facial hair, or enormous chin and jaw. Unless, I suppose, it was discovered at some point early on and he took shit tons of testosterone supplements.

Low T I think actually increases your height, right? Eunuchs (people who get their balls cut off) are on average like 4" taller than the normal person. It's because estrogen closes your growth plates and your body maintains a level of estrogen relative to your testosterone. So, if you have low T, you have low estrogen, I think.

Tiny balls. Damn
Ask your mom she probably knows.

You speak very highly of Anderson Silva.

Low T I think actually increases your height, right? Eunuchs (people who get their balls cut off) are on average like 4" taller than the normal person. It's because estrogen closes your growth plates and your body maintains a level of estrogen relative to your testosterone. So, if you have low T, you have low estrogen, I think.
Idk. I'm not an expert. I read the effects and symptoms of hypogonadism and it listed reduced height.

*Someone* could nail Chael verbally for that. *Tito* doesn't have the capacity to win any verbal battle unless it's against Ken Shamrock.

Bisping put Chael on blast before by saying he needed the TRT due to only having one testicle. Tiny if true.

Agreed....He probably developed that shit during his pro career.

Tiny balls. Damn

Chael says a lot of things.

Back