Khabib Nurmagomedov Interview "Conor has big mouth but taps easy"

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
From the UFC 209 scrum today

Damn I hope Khabib beats Tony (even as a Tony fan) just to see Conor/Khabib in Russia

giphy.gif

Let's hope Khabib can actually make it to the octagon.

Khabib and tony do realise they are fighting each other right? I just want to double check because they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Both can't stop talking about the GOAT. Fight X vs. Fight Y. Winner fights the GOAT, the champchamp, the holder of the deuce, the one...the only...Conor McGregor. That is all anyone will remember. Let's hope one of them actually creates a decent fight because at the moment title fights are a little too easy for conor. I won't hold my breath though.

From the UFC 209 scrum today

Damn I hope Khabib beats Tony (even as a Tony fan) just to see Conor/Khabib in Russia

Im not being a smartass at all when I ask.

Has khabib vs tony even been verified, or is it just an idea sherdog forum posters are running with?

Khabib and tony do realise they are fighting each other right? I just want to double check because they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Both can't stop talking about the GOAT. Fight X vs. Fight Y. Winner fights the GOAT, the champchamp, the holder of the deuce, the one...the only...Conor McGregor. That is all anyone will remember. Let's hope one of them actually creates a decent fight because at the moment title fights are a little too easy for conor. I won't hold my breath though.
Oh Lawdy. First they aren't sharp because they are calling out the champion OF THE FUCKING DIVISION THEY HAVE FOUGHT IN THEIR ENTIRE CAREER?!?!

Of course they want to fight McGregor. He has the belt for their division. Your pretty dense if you are trying to criticize the two best fighters at 155, yes both would beat Conor, for calling out the gimme fight for them in their actual weight classes. Conor beats a chinny as fuck Eddie but will get worked by the unorthodox striking + BJJ of Tony (I will admit he has a punchers chance but Tony took plenty of solid shots from RDA and didn't even flinch) or the dominant top game + strength of Khabib, And if you even try to bring up the Michael Johnson fight, I would put money on Michael Johnson over Conor or Eddie all day long. I still think RDA beats Eddie 9 out 10 times and that shit was just a fluke.

Oh Lawdy. First they aren't sharp because they are calling out the champion OF THE FUCKING DIVISION THEY HAVE FOUGHT IN THEIR ENTIRE CAREER?!?!

Of course they want to fight McGregor. He has the belt for their division. Your pretty dense if you are trying to criticize the two best fighters at 155, yes both would beat Conor, for calling out the gimme fight for them in their actual weight classes. Conor beats a chinny as fuck Eddie but will get worked by the unorthodox striking + BJJ of Tony (I will admit he has a punchers chance but Tony took plenty of solid shots from RDA and didn't even flinch) or the dominant top game + strength of Khabib, And if you even try to bring up the Michael Johnson fight, I would put money on Michael Johnson over Conor or Eddie all day long. I still think RDA beats Eddie 9 out 10 times and that shit was just a fluke.
<TrumpWrong1>

The moment Conor leapfrogged the whole 155 lb division.

Nobody had destroyed Eddie like Conor did. Sure, Eddie lost to Cowboy, but Cerrone is much bigger than Conor and is doing really well in the WW division.

Khabib and Tony keep fighting gatekeepers.

khabib keeps making comments like this while saying he "just cares about the belt, not conor" in the same interview

winners focus on winning losers focus on winners

Back