Prime Anderson vs Rumble

UseARubberGuard

Wrap it up
@Brown
Reaction score
So I was showing someone the Ali vs Foreman fight the other day, and it got me thinking about who would be the MMA example of that match-up.

First thing that popped in mind was if a prime Anderson Silva vs current Rumble Johnson ever happened. I think I would go with Rumble, even when Silva's chin was at it's legendary best.

So, who you got?

Rumble.

Anderson was getting hit even at his best.

Rumble too strong...can wrestle...power from another planet.

Rumble is Sonnen on steroids lol.... he'd ko silva inside 2 rounds.

Rumble hits hard as Hell, but he doesn't have the speed to hang with prime Anderson. Belfort, who has amazing speed, was easily disposed of by Silva. Admittedly, if Rumble hits him he's done, but that probably wouldnt happen.

Silvas got it if he can last 2 rounds.

Anderson would have finished Rumble faster than Vitor did

Anderson beats him faster than you can say Josh Koscheck

Josh-Koscheck-UFC-135-Post_4183.jpg

Who you got in these fantasy character of the century, fights ???

The Easter Bunny, or The Tooth Fairy ? Batman, or Spiderman ?

Why would anybody actually spend even a single second thinking about this shit ? There isn't enough reality based things you could think about ?

This fight, as described is NEVER FUCKING HAPPENING. Do you grasp the concept of IMPOSSIBLE ?

What more proof is necessary to make the statement that alot of ppl here are completely out of touch with reality.

Some of you literally spend your days in fucking Fantasy Land. This thread, and 50%, or more of the shit threads in here are proof. It's lame as fuck. Ali vs Foreman happened.

This shit didn't, and can't...EVER. No matter what argument you make. You can't prove it.

Back