What's next for my G Mr Cruz

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
If Holloway is injured
I'd like to see Aldo vs Cruz (I'm an Aldo fan)
Or Cruz vs Barao at catch weight in a superfight

mizugaki%2Btakedown.gif

I think it's pathetic that cody and jt are out filming some dumb show for rednecks

It's stalling the division

I think Jimmie Rivera is most likely up next for a domination.

Sorry, Jimmie.... <32>

Dodson could use an easier opponent next.

All I know is whoever fights Dom next is in for a rude awakening.
I'm cool with it because something about Dodson I find so annoying, I don't know if its because he is a 32 year old adult man with the behavior of a 4 year old child haha, I'd love to see Cruz throw him around. There isn't many fights to give Cruz, you know Rivera is out for a while right.. don't think he will be back until end of 2017. Lineker would be a fun fight too but seeing that he just broke his jaw he will probably not fight for a while

I thought the rematch was happening. But i would like to see him test the waters at a higher weight class he has the skill set for it no doubt i want to see if the size would be too much.

I'm cool with it because something about Dodson I find so annoying, I don't know if its because he is a 32 year old adult man with the behavior of a 4 year old child haha, I'd love to see Cruz throw him around. There isn't many fights to give Cruz, you know Rivera is out for a while right.. don't think he will be back until end of 2017. Lineker would be a fun fight too but seeing that he just broke his jaw he will probably not fight for a while
What?? Since when is Jimmie out...?? But yes I hate Dodson too, lol. Dom putting it on him would be cool but doesn't do much for him compared to almost anyone else. Caraway could be a great option...dude has about a 1% chance vs Dom & it would be a total clinic.

I thought the rematch was happening. But i would like to see him test the waters at a higher weight class he has the skill set for it no doubt i want to see if the size would be too much.
Possible since he's talked about it before but it feels different now. Hard to imagine he doesn't want to redeem the Cody fight.

What?? Since when is Jimmie out...?? But yes I hate Dodson too, lol. Dom putting it on him would be cool but doesn't do much for him compared to almost anyone else. Caraway could be a great option...dude has about a 1% chance vs Dom & it would be a total clinic.

Possible since he's talked about it before but it feels different now. Hard to imagine he doesn't want to redeem the Cody fight.
The rematch is going to be an even bigger ??? now that we know how cruz and cody went. had cody never hurt kept hurting cruz the fight would have been a decision for the cruz no doubt.

The rematch is going to be an even bigger ??? now that we know how cruz and cody went. had cody never hurt kept hurting cruz the fight would have been a decision for the cruz no doubt.
Great point. If those knockdowns never happened that very easily could have ended up as a Dom W.

hahaha no no no my bad, Carraway got injured, I saw this few days ago and thought it was Jimmie for some reason.. http://mmajunkie.com/2017/01/jimmie...03-after-picking-marlon-vera-over-john-dodson

If Holloway is injured
I'd like to see Aldo vs Cruz (I'm an Aldo fan)
Or Cruz vs Barao at catch weight in a superfight

mizugaki%2Btakedown.gif

I think it's pathetic that cody and jt are out filming some dumb show for rednecks

It's stalling the division
He'll sit out and watch Cody vs TJ, then get the winner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back