HOLD ON A MINUTE!

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
NOW THERE!

We have an amazing fight in Mousasi vs Weidman aka whineman to me, whiteman to Tyrone and stillmyboy to Weidman Sr.

But what is the chance that Weidman will pull out?
He has pulled out of 81% of his ufc fights, so let's not get carried away and actually expect him to turn up.

This is just a warning for the fans so they just don't get carried away and excited.

You're welcome.

Mousasi via TKO.
I expect Weidman to have excuses already prepared though.

Weidman is an AKA fighter now? Rockhold will be upset but at least he'll have a training buddy

NOW THERE!

We have an amazing fight in Mousasi vs Weidman aka whineman to me, whiteman to Tyrone and stillmyboy to Weidman Sr.

But what is the chance that Weidman will pull out?
He has pulled out of 81% of his ufc fights, so let's not get carried away and actually expect him to turn up.

This is just a warning for the fans so they just don't get carried away and excited.

You're welcome.

Mousasi via TKO.
I expect Weidman to have excuses already prepared though.
1467666829724.gif
I'm so hyped for this, I would be destroyed if Weidman pulls out... WAR GEGARD
giphy.gif

First time I won't be rooting for the Chris , Still my boy, but the moose is my..... Man?

Moose murks Weidman and Weidman fights Big Pig for loser leaves town match after Lombard nearly decapitates Big Pig.

It is true that Mousasi will probably win. It is also true that USADA Weidman has been looking very lackluster, he's trying to win fights by throwing some weak strikes and landing a few takedowns. This is a recipe to get brutally finished

It's straight, they got Chris Camozzi waiting in the wings If anything goes wrong.

I still think Weidman's gonna dominate Mousasi, and Gegard will whine about it for the next 2-3 years or until he's gifted a rematch. I love The Moose and it's great he's improving but I don't see it being enough.

I have a gut feeling Wide Man will make people salty somehow. either pulling out or grinding a SD win

Weidman wins, Mousasi isn't going to stop his wrestling

Mousasi doesn't have Rockhold ground or is as explosive as Romero

Considering you are the biggest Brazilian shill on this site, I'm guessing that you don't like weidman because he mudstomped Maia, Silva, machida, and belfort.

Boohoo.

It is true that Mousasi will probably win. It is also true that USADA Weidman has been looking very lackluster, he's trying to win fights by throwing some weak strikes and landing a few takedowns. This is a recipe to get brutally finished
crazy-bergkamp-skill-o.gif

Back