Whoever gets the next shot at 155

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will have the easiest title fight ever. Either way, it's practically a gimme for the challenger, assuming they aren't just presented with the belt since the current belt holder is likely to be stripped.

The next TS at LW is in March.

The winner will be the interim champion...Until its made official a few months down the road. If you believe otherwise, you're really stupid.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Conor would be an easy fight for anyone.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Conor would be an easy fight for anyone.

If you've seen ANYTHING to suggest Conor will EVER defend a belt. I'd like to see, or hear about it.

He will NEVER defend that belt.

If you've seen ANYTHING to suggest Conor will EVER defend a belt. I'd like to see, or hear about it.

What will he do?

The future LW interim champion. I believe.

Let us not think of another interim being promoted to lineal champ.

Will have the easiest title fight ever. Either way, it's practically a gimme for the challenger, assuming they aren't just presented with the belt since the current belt holder is likely to be stripped.
Was easy win for aldo and eddie too.

Conor seems to pick fights based on what makes him the most money. A title fight vs Khabib in Russia would certainly bring a lot of money. It seems more than plausible that he would accept that fight.

Conor seems to pick fights based on what makes him the most money. A title fight vs Khabib in Russia would certainly bring a lot of money. It seems more than plausible that he would accept that fight.
Conor would never accept another title fight if he had to risk a belt. It's like a security blanket.

Conor would never accept another title fight if he had to risk a belt. It's like a security blanket.

I mean how could you possibly know that? You speak so confidently about something that you don't even know to be sure.

You just tagged a whole bunch of newbs

And I was just quoted by somebody who is now reported.

tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Sounds familiar...

1i1xzx.jpg

If it's easier than both of Conor's title fight wins i'll be impressed

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

berries.JPG

Name 1 time, ever, in any alternate dimensions where he has defended a title.

That doesn't negate the possibility of him doing so in the future. Just be level-headed. It's a reasonable thing.

What will he do?
He'll talk shit about fighting Mayweather, get stripped of the lightweight belt and sell out a theatre in London doing an interview with Ariel Helwani

Back