Anyone been to T mobile arena

steeldragon

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im australian and finished work at 6.15 am ( tickests went on sale at 5 am australian time) i was tired at the time knowning im gonna be in vegas during the fights. I bought 2 tickets thinking it was 620 dollars but it was for each ticket. Im just curious im gonna be in section 4 row D what type of view will i get , i saw section 1 a fair few rows back was half the price did i screw me self. These tickests are nealry 1k each in australian cuurrency after exchange rates

be glad your going to vegas and not sat in the nosebleeds, its only money, could be worse, you could be going to a uk card

People are lucky to get into a sports bar to watch UFC in Vegas. You're gonna be at it, enjoy. Everyone gets robbed for UFC tickets

You're lucky just to get into the city limits of Las Vegas during a UFC event.

I've sat in nosebleeds that had better viewing than ringside.

T-mobile is an awesome facility, I've sat on the floor there, up in the nosebleeds, everywhere is a great seat

You're lucky just to get into the city limits of Las Vegas during a UFC event.
Vegas shows generally sell out slower than nearly every other UFC event in the world. I don't even live in America and know that

thanks guys since i joined some gold member card at the flamingo last year for gambling im getting cheap accommodation only costing me 450 green backs for 7 nights all the week days are free excecpt for resort tax and weekends are like 120 bucks. glad all the seating is good, sounds like money well spent.

kind of miss shows at the MGM Grand already, was a lot cheaper lol

I was there for 207, sat about halfway from the cage to the back, and felt like I had great seats. The arena isn't actually that big, so even the last and highest blocks have a decent view.

I wouldn't be concerned.

At least you're not a cheap ass like the majority of sherdog...

Prices have gotten crazy I paid $200 each for 4 rows from the cage in the fighters section for UFC 59

Im australian and finished work at 6.15 am ( tickests went on sale at 5 am australian time) i was tired at the time knowning im gonna be in vegas during the fights. I bought 2 tickets thinking it was 620 dollars but it was for each ticket. Im just curious im gonna be in section 4 row D what type of view will i get , i saw section 1 a fair few rows back was half the price did i screw me self. These tickests are nealry 1k each in australian cuurrency after exchange rates
It will be worth it to watch Land'O'GOAT

I've sat in nosebleeds that had better viewing than ringside.

T-mobile is an awesome facility, I've sat on the floor there, up in the nosebleeds, everywhere is a great seat
This is true. Its not that big of an arena. Youll have a good time

$450 for 7 nights at Flamingo is a great price. Saves you $$$ for the ladies.

Row D in lower deck? 4 rows back from the floor homie. Great seats. But your walk up 20 rows to take a piss or get a beer between fights will be hell. Row X-Z in lower deck is where it's at. 6 steps from the bar and still a great view

No but T mobile used to be my network provider

$450 for 7 nights at Flamingo is a great price. Saves you $$$ for the ladies.

Be wary Sherdoggys, black girls post pics of white chicks. Don't let them in your room until you see the girl you're looking for through the peep hole.

Vegas shows generally sell out slower than nearly every other UFC event in the world. I don't even live in America and know that

k223wmom78jonkkzhbbw.gif

IDK, that guy has been to a ton of events.

It was a joke, based on what the people ahead of me wrote. But yeah, I have been to Vegas a few times lol.

Back