Valentina Shevchenko training with Rose Namajunas, Joe Guerrero and Shannon Sinn

Damn, Heeman has me spoiled. I was expecting more…

Looks small.

Just grow your fuckin hair back, Rose. We get it. You're a strong, independent woman who won't be defined by her past. We've all seen the shitty Jennifer Lopez movie. But it's time to sell out. Conform. Grow your fuckin hair back. And play ball. I'll be waiting for ya, dick in hand. <13>

Just grow your fuckin hair back, Rose. We get it. You're a strong, independent woman who won't be defined by her past. We've all seen the shitty Jennifer Lopez movie. But it's time to sell out. Conform. Grow your fuckin hair back. And play ball. I'll be waiting for ya, dick in hand. <13>
I did initially like it. Because I like change. But yeah, when I see old pics with her long hair, I'm like....yeah it needs to grow back.

Not to be rude but I am kind of creeped out by that Shannon Sinn chick.

Are any of those people wrestlers who will help her for her upcoming fight? I'm not being a dick, I honestly don't know who shannon sinn is.

Rose Namajunas Is Training With Valentina Shevchenko And Pavel Fedotov: Good Move For Rose
C S H Boxing

Back