Have we ever seen Rogan blow his wad as hard as this?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While creaming his pants "OHHH THAT'S IT...HE'S GOT THE CHOKEEE, HE TAPS HE TAPS HE TAPS UNNBELIEVABLE!!!

Last edited:
source.gif

Every time he mentions the name "Ronda Rousey," Joe blows his wad

You clearly haven't watched many UFC fights.

He went fairly ballistic when Frank Mir caught Minotauro in his Kimura.

I kinda miss that Joe, though. He's been pretty subdued lately. UFC 200 was the worst.

lol mcg fan?

seriously though, the way joe, callen, schaub, burr, etc. (including normal sports fans) choke on these athletes nuts gets a little embarrassing to listen to

"......I never said that."
I still can't believe he tried to make that claim. Even considering the context, where he says that he didn't say it "for this fight" - it was used in every single promotion they had for the fight card! How in the fuck is he really gonna backpedal...while still praising her?

Did you miss Boetsch vs Okami? He jizzed way harder in that fight.

I still can't believe he tried to make that claim. Even considering the context, where he says that he didn't say it "for this fight" - it was used in every single promotion they had for the fight card! How in the fuck is he really gonna backpedal...while still praising her?
I watched that JRE and i'm pretty sure Joe was just saying that they were playing that quote as if he'd said it recently for the Nunes fight.

While creaming his pants "OHHH THAT'S IT...HE'S GOT THE CHOKEEE, HE TAPS HE TAPS HE TAPS UNNBELIEVABLE!!!

its more interesting to me the way that when conor shoots that takedown attempt, joe stops commentating altogether to shout to him, LOOK OUT! LOOK OUT FOR THE GUILLOTINE, THE GUILLOTINE!

i wonder how much money rogan got off dana for screaming advice when he was only there to commentate, so nice of him to look after danas boy

(timestamped)

God, what a great night that was.

Watching all the tear streaked faces with jaws dropped, as they slowly filed out of BW3, while i danced and sang about. "Ole,ole ole ole, ole, ole". It was magnificent.

Back