Fabricio 'Vai Cavalo' Werdum ready to dojo storm ATT and bring the beef to Junior Dos Santos Almeida

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/fabricio-werdum-plans-to-fight-gypsy-junior-dos-santos-at-gym/
fabricio-werdum-1417282964.jpg

Recently taking to his official Facebook page, Werdum challenged ‘gypsy’ Dos Santos to a fight at American Top Team, the Brazilian slugger’s gym:

“I saw that Stipe Miocic is having a contract problem, he wants to increase the bag to renew, so if he does not fight, as I am the first in the ranking, I challenge Gypsy to a fight for the interim belt. And that’s not all. After this fight, regardless of the outcome, I go to his gym [American Top Team] to fight inside, me and him, business man himself, to end this clown talk that I’m running away. I’ll show him who runs away, show him how it used to be in the old days, show him he’s a f*cking girl who arrived yesterday and is playing the fool. Whoever wins this fight behind closed doors will have the right to post the result on social networks to see who is who.”

“I’ll call [ATT coach] Liborio who is my friend, respect him a lot, and as a sign of respect, warn him that I’m coming with my team to fight with Gypsy. I take the plane with Rafael Cordeiro and my brothers and I go to his gym to do a fight behind closed doors, until someone knocks out, there is no time, there is no round, there is nothing, no such business to stop because it is not holding up. Why, are you tired? Just for when someone taps or gets knocked out, in the same old fashion.”

Dos Santos and Werdum met for a first time in 2007 in a bout that saw JDS knock Werdum out with a brutal uppercut. “Vai Cavalo”, however, feels as if he’s evolved since then, and that Dos Santos is underestimating him:

“He’s talking bullsh*t, saying I’m a lie that worked, and I’m going to show him that it’s not like that. He’s thinking that I’m that fighter of the past, but I’m going to show reality to him. This is the challenge I’m throwing for Cigano, who is retarded, just talking bullsh*t, I think it’s the effect of the blows he took from Cain Velásquez.”

092_Mark_Hunt_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.1369546146.0.jpg

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/fabricio-werdum-plans-to-fight-gypsy-junior-dos-santos-at-gym/
fabricio-werdum-1417282964.jpg

Recently taking to his official Facebook page, Werdum challenged ‘gypsy’ Dos Santos to a fight at American Top Team, the Brazilian slugger’s gym:

“I saw that Stipe Miocic is having a contract problem, he wants to increase the bag to renew, so if he does not fight, as I am the first in the ranking, I challenge Gypsy to a fight for the interim belt. And that’s not all. After this fight, regardless of the outcome, I go to his gym [American Top Team] to fight inside, me and him, business man himself, to end this clown talk that I’m running away. I’ll show him who runs away, show him how it used to be in the old days, show him he’s a f*cking girl who arrived yesterday and is playing the fool. Whoever wins this fight behind closed doors will have the right to post the result on social networks to see who is who.”

“I’ll call [ATT coach] Liborio who is my friend, respect him a lot, and as a sign of respect, warn him that I’m coming with my team to fight with Gypsy. I take the plane with Rafael Cordeiro and my brothers and I go to his gym to do a fight behind closed doors, until someone knocks out, there is no time, there is no round, there is nothing, no such business to stop because it is not holding up. Why, are you tired? Just for when someone taps or gets knocked out, in the same old fashion.”

Dos Santos and Werdum met for a first time in 2007 in a bout that saw JDS knock Werdum out with a brutal uppercut. “Vai Cavalo”, however, feels as if he’s evolved since then, and that Dos Santos is underestimating him:

“He’s talking bullsh*t, saying I’m a lie that worked, and I’m going to show him that it’s not like that. He’s thinking that I’m that fighter of the past, but I’m going to show reality to him. This is the challenge I’m throwing for Cigano, who is retarded, just talking bullsh*t, I think it’s the effect of the blows he took from Cain Velásquez.”
how it was in the old days? oh you mean these old days?
2dua3uu.jpg

hahahaha Werdum usually the one doing the trolling. Junior GOAT Santos has rustled those jimmies though

I'd love to see this.

Junior knocks this fool out again, no doubt about it. Werdum should take the official fight offered first rather than worrying about street fights.

Great fighter but words typical of a man who is afraid.

Brasil vs Brasil Old Schoolo_O
Sigano no hespeck Zhu Zhisuo_O
I fait hiim for belcho_O

2dua3uu.jpg
2017 JDS looks like the dad of the JDS in that gif,moves nothing like him and is on the wrong side of multiple huge beatings. Werdum has improved steadily and now has an MT game with varied striking to make Cigano's head spin. It ain't going down like that this time.

2dua3uu.jpg
Nah, this some old school Rickson Gracie type shit.

Yoji Anjo, a famous pro-wrestler back in Japan, headed down to LA to challenge Rickson Gracie to a fight. Yoji showed up at the academy while Rockson (Rickson’s eldest son, RIP) was there, asking where Rickson was, and refusing to leave if Rickson did not fight him. The students called called Rickson who was at home, and Rickson arrived soon after. There were tons of Japanese reporters outside, and Rickson did not allow them inside his academy.

Anjo then questioned Rickson’s honor and the two went into a room.

Rickson famously said later “If we fight for money, I’ll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I’ll stop hitting you when I feel like it.”

Anjo was a bloody mess after the fight. This is what Rickson looked like afterwards.

rickson-668x443.jpg

http://www.bjjee.com/articles/a-blo...ickson-gracie-vs-yoji-anjo-closed-door-fight/

Ducks Junior for Halifax and then wants to fight him badly once Junior himself is pulled off Halifax and it looks like he's skipping over Werdum for a title shot?

Make it less obvious Fabricio.

JDS is a bad match up for Werdum. He lights him up for a decision, Werdum is going to drop to guard every time he's in any danger and survive until the bell.

Werdoom is a completely different fighter these days while jds has stayed the same. I would love to see the rematch and I'd pay to see the gym fight too. Honestly, I think Doom beats him in a rematch.

2017 JDS looks like the dad of the JDS in that gif,moves nothing like him and is on the wrong side of multiple huge beatings. Werdum has improved steadily and now has an MT game with varied striking to make Cigano's head spin. It ain't going down like that this time.

Junior is coming off one of if not the best performance of his career, a five round masterpiece over one of the hottest guys in the division, Junior still has quite a bit left in the tank.

Hell Werdum wanted no part of him on 8 days notice.

Junior is coming off one of if not the best performance of his career, a five round masterpiece over one of the hottest guys in the division, Junior still has quite a bit left in the tank.

Hell Werdum wanted no part of him on 8 days notice.

{<huh}

JDS is a bad match up for Werdum. He lights him up for a decision, Werdum is going to drop to guard every time he's in any danger and survive until the bell.
This. JDS has had tough losses while Werdum notched some great wins and all, but Juniors style will always be the prototype that gives Fabricio fucking fits.

Not that werdum can't win, but he's still too slow to beat Junior in open space. Could he try plumming him against the cage ala Cain? Possible but risky, Junior has a tendency to get backed up in a straight line at times but Werdum isn't the most defensively sound when moving forward.

It would last longer but same ending. Junior lands too often and Werdum's kryptonite is TDD+Heavy hands. He can't beat Stipe or Junior imo

You couldn't build a worse matchup for Werdum than JDS in a fucking lab

He'll ko him in a cage, street, gym or anywhere else. Stipe vs JDS however, will be amazing just like it was last time

Shut the fuck up Werdum, you tucked and runned when JDS offered to step in.

JDS by KO early.

Back