Chael the Machiavellian God

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Guys, I've been listening to a lot of Chael Sonnen, and he is absolutely killing it

I listen to his podcast and it just crushes, he is basically going to win celebrity apprentice. I dont think the people on that show realize just what kind of guy they are dealing with.

after brown-nosing dana for years he suddenly pivots and joins bellator and sets up what is to be one of the largest draws for bellator.

this man basically has it all - a fighter, a deep understanding of what makes people tick, and the ability to have fun.

is he basically the most successful x-UFC fighter ever ?

Celebrities+Attend+UFC+170+Rousey+v+McMann+q-JXWpkil8nl.jpg chael.jpg 09_Sonnen_Stann08.jpg chaelsilva.jpg p03rrfsv.jpg swagout.JPG

2Pac_Makaveli-The_Don_Killuminati_front.jpg

Im not sure about your topic but i miss MW Chael a fucking lot.

Guys, I've been listening to a lot of Chael Sonnen, and he is absolutely killing it

I listen to his podcast and it just crushes, he is basically going to win celebrity apprentice. I dont think the people on that show realize just what kind of guy they are dealing with.

after brown-nosing dana for years he suddenly pivots and joins bellator and sets up what is to be one of the largest draws for bellator.

this man basically has it all - a fighter, a deep understanding of what makes people tick, and the ability to have fun.

View attachment 192835 View attachment 192837 View attachment 192839 View attachment 192841 View attachment 192843 View attachment 192845

What's going on in those last two pics...

{<huh} .

View attachment 192835 View attachment 192837 View attachment 192839 View attachment 192841 View attachment 192843 View attachment 192845
"Killing it"

"it Crushes"

Are you 12?

Decent comedian, mediocre fighter.

mediocre?

wins over the current middleweight champ and former champ shogun rua
beat the shit out of anderson silva for over 20 minutes

you're a fucking retard

Was not a fan of chael after he got busted for steroids (I hate that shit), but later he admitted to everything, was honest about it, and I have to respect that. Unlike 99% who deny, give excuses like boner pills or tainted supplements..

mediocre?

wins over the current middleweight champ and former champ shogun rua
beat the shit out of anderson silva for over 20 minutes

you're a fucking retard

You're ignoring timing.

Shogun was done, Bisping wasn't elite (had no top 5 wins). Anderson getting beat up speaks more about his terrible wrestling than Sonnen himself.

Just because a fighter was elite at some point doesn't mean he will always be. This is basic knowledge.

Chael has 13 losses, including to cans, never won a major MMA title and was pretty much a LHW reject.

You're ignoring timing.

Shogun was done, Bisping wasn't elite (had no top 5 wins). Anderson getting beat up speaks more about his terrible wrestling than Sonnen himself.

Just because a fighter was elite at some point doesn't mean he will always be. This is basic knowledge.

Chael has 13 losses, including to cans, never won a major MMA title and was pretty much a LHW reject.

basically what this boils down to is that you don't know what mediocre means

Back