Reminder - Ronda is a human highlight reel!

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Even if you don't like R3, you must admit she is a gift from Just Bleed God. She can only destroy or be destroyed in her fights, nothing in between.

lol.gif

Thank you for the reminder. Made my day!

{<RR}

We need more fighters like her who go "all out" unlike safe fighters like GSP and people call him the GOAT.

Ronda will be appreciated here the same day liberal, black, gender-free feminists who enjoy listening to Woodley's thoughts on racism are.

Ronda will be appreciated here the same day liberal, black, gender-free feminists who enjoy listening to Woodley's thoughts on racism are.

Your Christmas was so disappointing and lonely that you signed up for Sherdog the day after?

Welcome!

Your Christmas was so disappointing and lonely that you signed up for Sherdog the day after?

Welcome!

Was so lonely I was barely able to use this brand new tablet to masturbate. I've been here for 8 years btw but thank you.

The pure savagery in Ronda thread is like 10,000x Christmas

Sherdog never stop never stopping

I only care about 2 of her highlight reels...

She looks like a dog turd even when they doll her up. I have no idea how the ufc got people to believe she was a beautiful unbeatable once ever destroyer of worlds athlete. Excellent PR, I guess.

We need more fighters like her who go "all out" unlike safe fighters like GSP and people call him the GOAT.

Agree!.....Wandy is my fav. When he is pinned against the cage. Time to dig the heels in and go insane!

Was so lonely I was barely able to use this brand new tablet to masturbate. I've been here for 8 years btw but thank you.
New IP.....New Sherdog account. What did you get banned for before?

Even if you don't like R3, you must admit she is a gift from Just Bleed God. She can only destroy or be destroyed in her fights, nothing in between.

lol.gif
The UFC should do a where are they now with this guy. He's become stuff of legend.

Back