Don Frye slams Mark Hunt’s steroid lawsuit: ‘You know what you signed up for!’

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I love Mark Hunt, I really do and that disappoints me, man. It’s just kind of chicken shit, you know what I mean. It’s pro sports. He knew what he was getting into when he signed the deal, when he answered the phone, come on. Come on, Mark. Man up, buddy. Come on, you’re better than that. You’re just lowering yourself by doing that shit. I mean, everybody knows. You can just take a look at what’s his name, Brock Lesnar, and tell, even if you don’t know anything about pro sports or steroids. Like I said, Mark knew the score going into it. Come on, man. And it wasn’t Lesnar’s fault Mark couldn’t throw a kick and didn’t throw a punch. He just stood there like a freaking punching bag the whole five (sic) rounds.”

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/20/14337032/don-frye-talks-mark-hunt-steroid-lawsuit-brock-lesnar

Hes not wrong about hunt being a punching bag. I was pretty shocked lesnar was able to basically control and shut him down like that without fighting for 5 years.

As a fighter you should probably assume all your opponents are on some kind of peds tbh.

I love Don Frye but man did he blow the fuck up when he went to PRIDE.

He had a wiry frame in the UFC.

Last edited:
Are you going to argue with that tash...

I, for one, was very shocked that the juiced white boy was taking some supplements

He's right, everybody knew there was a reason why they waited till the last minute to give Brock his USADA permit.

Hunt was even saying it going into the fight, then all of a sudden he's been duped??

Come on, u lost, the guy popped like u knew he would, and your bitter about the L.

But in reality both Brock and Hunt were greatly over compensated for a shitty fight.

The whole reason why this lawsuit is interesting was because the UFC gave Brock an exemption. Basically saying... we don't care if your on steroids we are going to make tons of money off your steroids.

Well, the issue is if "everyone knew it" why did the UFC give him an exemption, let him fight and wait until after they collected a big PPV gate to announce his test failure?

Well I kinda agree with Don. I dunno about US, but if you're past 15-16 and you compete at any half-decent level here in Russia, you know for sure that most of your opponents are already juicing (and probably have their birth dates changed).

I mean, you can act all innocent and surprised but you and your coach would be total idiots if you don't accept it as a fact and prepare accordingly.

Don Frye is the MMA GOAT of bangin' broads.

Don't always agree with Don, but he's right here.

Basically my issue is...

Before the fight: I think he's juiced to the gills, but it doesn't matter, I'll still knock him out. I've been fighting cheaters my whole life.

After the fight: ZOMG!! STEROIDS!! HE TRIED TO KILL ME!!! WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY????

Gimme a break with that bullshit

I respect Don as a fighter.
But he was recently in a coma,
& has all sorts of personal, health
& financial issues. Hunt is simply
making sure that his future looks
different. He is well within his right.

Mark has every right to be upset, but the thing is he knew there was the exemption going into the fight.

at the end of day its mark hunts life and no one really needs to worry about it but mark hunt and whoever is involved. mark hunt has a point, frye has a point, everyone has there points, but mark has to do what he has to do for mark cause aint no one gonna look out for him but himself... thats the way life is.

Hes not wrong about hunt being a punching bag. I was pretty shocked lesnar was able to basically control and shut him down like that without fighting for 5 years.

As a fighter you should probably assume all your opponents are on some kind of peds tbh.

It was crazy how hesitant Hunt was being. I would have easily bet on Brock if I knew hunt was going to freeze up like that.

Back