Who chose Woodley?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Does anyone know the circumstances around who, when, why and how Woodley was chosen?

his mom
11rexqv.gif
360420912.gif

MLK was going to make a speech about Woodley that would have ended racism. So he was assassinated. John Lennon was about to make a song about Woodley that would have ended wars. So he was assassinated. Andy Kaufman was about to make a joke that about Woodley that would have ended depression. So he was assassinated.
The next star wars movie was going to be about Woodley and would have ended the streak of terrible star wars movies. So Carrie Fisher was assassinated.

Thompson Plantation, South Carolina

I chose him. But this ripped, athletic, black man was supposed to destroy point fighting not join it!

MLK was going to make a speech about Woodley that would have ended racism. So he was assassinated. John Lennon was about to make a song about Woodley that would have ended wars. So he was assassinated. Andy Kaufman was about to make a joke that about Woodley that would have ended depression. So he was assassinated.
The next star wars movie was going to be about Woodley and would have ended the streak of terrible star wars movies. So Carrie Fisher was assassinated.
Woodley is the black Chuck Norris.

The fact he's up against two types of Whites I have to root for the guy. I'm sure Dana knows the demographics Woodley is trying to reach don't have the funds to purchase many of his ppv's. If Woodley really wanted to stick it to Dana Whitey and be the next MLKhabib or Ali, he'll renegotiate his contract so all his fights are on free tv.

<mma4>

Back