Regarding "average man vs WMMA fighter" - threads..

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"The average American male between the ages of 30 and 39 is 5’9″, has a 39-inch waist and a body mass index of 29 — to put that in perspective, anything above 25 is considered overweight and above 30 is considered obese".

Second from the left, lol:

All_Countries_Side.jpg

USA-Netherlands.jpg

US vs Netherlands

https://www.queerty.com/photos-this-is-scientifically-the-body-of-an-average-man-20131016

So, here you have it, at least for the age between 30-39. What do you say, you think that fat couch potato (very likely with zero combat sport background) would beat +150lbs BJJ black belt with years of experience in striking and professional fighting? Lel.

mUAN1c9.gif

Average humans lack CARDIO...and a lack of cardio = DOOM in a real fight.

Yes, guys are naturally stronger than women, (exponentially so) but if a guy cannot USE his strength on a given opponent before said gas-tank is empty....

I think Nunes, with her KO power, is legit competition for average men. I still feel like the Rousey can take men is a joke though. People would cave her face in with punches.

So you are comparing an in shape professional athlete against someone who doesn't even move around and is basically obese?

I'll take the fat guy.

I'm 5'9 190lbs with 12-15% body fat at 28 years of age. I bench teh 340 and have a reach of 71 inches. I walk and run regularly but get tired at 2 miles for a run. I would fuck up Amanda Nunes.

Nunes is one of like 3 women in UFC's entire WMMA experiment who can punch. I'd pick any guy off the street against someone like Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger, Jessica Eye, or Danielle Taylor.

I'm 5'9 190lbs with 12-15% body fat at 28 years of age. I bench teh 340 and have a reach of 71 inches. I walk and run regularly but get tired at 2 miles for a run. I would fuck up Amanda Nunes.

So? You are not even close to an average (American) male then..

It's just a joke that they compete alongside men.

But the average sherdogger is 6'7 250 pure muscle and all natty. Dont know what the fuck youre on about.

Average street fight is 30 seconds to a minute long.

Given the adrenaline rush and the circumstances, I don't believe cardio should be an issue.

That being said, all people do in a street fight is go head hunting with their strong hand. Lateral movement and counter strikes will land all day.

I'd pick Nunes to win 8/10 times against an average American male with no MMA experience.

I am 72 kg and 1,82 m in (no-retard units)

And my cardio is good. I will defeat that flyweight division. And probably bantamweight too. Maybe featherweight Holm will kick my ass. Cyborg and Gaby Garcia also kick my ass.

Yes, guys are naturally stronger than women, (exponentially so) but if a guy cannot USE his strength on a given opponent before said gas-tank is empty....

Lets be serious for a sec. Man vs woman match would end with woman back in the kitchen making sandwiches + sob stories + victimhood.

Its women who initiate more then half domestic violence, then cling to victimhood afterward. That is right. Perpetrator one sec. Victimhood the next.

Lets not forget...

fcea72460e9ef226adbc9581cab5a8b3adf135ad0d0b1c69e37df2bcc5ff209b.jpg

real fights between two untrained people rarely last long enough where cardio matters

Nunes dont fight like a woman. Also her punches weight a lot.

"The average American male between the ages of 30 and 39 is 5’9″, has a 39-inch waist and a body mass index of 29 — to put that in perspective, anything above 25 is considered overweight and above 30 is considered obese".

Second from the left, lol:

All_Countries_Side.jpg

USA-Netherlands.jpg

US vs Netherlands

https://www.queerty.com/photos-this-is-scientifically-the-body-of-an-average-man-20131016

So, here you have it, at least for the age between 30-39. What do you say, you think that fat couch potato (very likely with zero combat sport background) would beat +150lbs BJJ black belt with years of experience in striking and professional fighting? Lel.

mUAN1c9.gif

Look at that American beast. Yes, I'm looking at you number two from our left...you got that strong center of gravity and big teddies....you can beat Nunes right? We good right.......got a nice big cup too

As opposed to a fake fight? Or as opposed to combat sports? If you mean the latter, I disagree--"real" fights, bar fights or street fights usually last much less than MMA fights. Cardio isn't usually an issue.

Back