open workouts for Chael & Tito

Mr. Danger Waffles

Gambling Money Has No Home.
@Green
Reaction score
I honestly thought it would be a close fight. After seeing Tito's open workout, I think Chael takes it in the 2nd. Tito's not moving his head, upper torso, and his foot movement is just not fluid. Chael on the other hand is moving around like a much younger guy.

Tito has never, ever had good head movement. The guy has had so many injuries and surgeries in his career that it's baffling he's not in a wheelchair at this point.

Let the beatings begin!!

WAR TITO!!!

It doesn't matter how much Tito tries to move that big ass head.

Don't be afraid to start this thread in Worldwide.

2.gif

Tito's too big for TRT-free Chael

Tito's too big for TRT-free Chael

That's kinda my feeling too.

Chael is more suited to MW, whereas Tito is a natural (size-wise) LHW.

He may be too strong for Chael.

Hope I'm wrong though. West Linn Gangsta is one of my faves.

Chael had better movement but I liked what Tito had to say and it seems he's in a good place mentally. Love him or hate him he's always real.

Tito is bigger but Chael has the speed advantage. Much faster hand speed, takedowns, feints, movement, etc. which I think will give him the edge he needs to take Tito down. I am also not sure about Tito's gastank. He seems to gas in the third round a lot, and against Chael that's not a good thing. I've got Chael by decision. Possibly even submission from the top.

Who is the older black guy that holds pads for Chael? He is a very good pad holder.

After twenty years, Tito could still not look more stiff and robotic in his striking.

they both rely heavily on size so edge to Tito; Tito should win the clinch exchanges, wouldn't be surprised in Chael folds to elbow GnP then shrug it off and call out Wanderlei.

Yall do realize Chael pinned Tito in less than 50 seconds back in the day...

No, never heard that TBH!

But this isn't pure wrestling tho.

Honestly, I DO want Chael to win. haha

tito is gonna walk chael down and pummel him

No, never heard that TBH!

But this isn't pure wrestling tho.

Honestly, I DO want Chael to win. haha

I like both of them. I used to dislike Tito but he's grown on me over the years. That being said I think Chael wins this pretty easily.

That's kinda my feeling too.

Chael is more suited to MW, whereas Tito is a natural (size-wise) LHW.

He may be too strong for Chael.

Hope I'm wrong though. West Linn Gangsta is one of my faves.
I feel like it's going to come down to whether Tito can move well and get ahold of Chael.

If he can, he appears to be big enough to manhandle Chael on the ground and against the fence, and land devastating power shots.

But if his knees and back are a little too crusty and he's frankensteining around, Chael is going to light him up on the feet and get quick takedowns, and outscramble him in every ground exchange.

I see Chael by decision or Tito by midfight GnP stoppage.

The smart choice would be Chael. The only problem I see is that Chael hasn't fought in years now.

Tito Ortiz is a shell of his former self. The last time the guy was competitive against good competition was like in 2007. He's pretty much coming into this fight with a swinging chance. He's stiff as a board from injuries.

Chael should have this fight in the bag if he's anywhere near what he was in 2013.

Back