If Rogers....

Lord of the dance

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if Rogers grabbed your crotch in an elevator, what would you do? Knowing the people on this site they would probably ask for an autograph. Take some balls to slap him upside his head, big dude.

Falcon punch him to turn him back to straight, since fedor turned him gay, it should work in reverse

Take him to Uppercut City <{UberTS}>

TS sounds like a cuck tbh

if Rogers grabbed your crotch in an elevator, what would you do? Knowing the people on this site they would probably ask for an autograph. Take some balls to slap him upside his head, big dude.

You'd let Rogers rape and fondle you? That's gay TS.

I dont care if i get beat up, i'd knee him in the groin gouge his eye and run away

I would fill the room with jabs.

Well since I look like his wife he would probably stop once he saw my face.

Rape? No. Fondle? Maybe till I got out of elevator, could hit and run.

I'd tell Rogers(lie) that I was his biggest fan...And that if he "entered me" our relationship might change. Play the "friend card" and hope for the best.

Get beat up after I landed a punch that didn't KO him. At least it will be on camera and I can sue....O wait he's broke. Damn. Thank God for Obama care.

Falcon punch him to turn him back to straight, since fedor turned him gay, it should work in reverse
Bravo

I sometimes have that effect on people, so I would just give him a warning.

tumblr_mge69sZS8O1s2gg27o1_400.gif

Grab his crotch back and stare deep into his eyes.

That's what any sane person would do

Go along with it, and when he's distracted, pull out my blade and gut him, being sure to twist it for maximum effort! As a sidenote, I had a hard time sleeping last night, because the details of his story are now burned in my brain.

An attempt at a serious reply: back away and tell him to stop rather loudly. Get out of the situation ASAP and only fight if I have to. Because...

1) If I didn't know this was Rogers, he's still a lot bigger than I am...and you have to wonder if this crazy guy has a knife or gun.
2) If I know this is Rogers, it's even worse. The guy is still a low-to-mid tier HW. I don't think anyone would bet money on me if we fought.

Back