Both Khabib&Tony Say If They Beat McGregor They'll Make McGregor Fight LW Roster Before Any Rematch

sherdoug420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Pretty hilarious both Khabib Nurmagomedov & Tony Ferguson have the same plan that if either of them were to beat Conor McGregor they'll force him to fight all the top contenders in the LW division before agreeing to a title rematch with him and say they'll both make McGregor work and beg for rematch if they beat him for the title.

I think it's only retribution if that happens and give him a taste of his own medicine and make him beg.

"UFC ask rematch Conor, I say bye bye. I say I defend belt, Conor fight top 5 contender. Conor ask again I say no. I defend belt. You fight another top 5 contender. I make Conor beg and prove he deserve title shot. I don't care for money. I have money. I fight for myself. I want to fight best in the world and prove I'm champion of world. I want to be undisputed undefeated UFC champion." ~ Khabib.

Actual interviews of Khabib and Tony attached below for anyone who has heard yet.

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson won't have to worry about making good on this prediction. Khabib is going to whoop Fergies ass.

Pretty dumb move to say things like that before you've beaten Conor, especially when he's the one holding all the cards right now.

No they won't. They want the money fight. And Conor is the only one who brings in the money. So denying Conor a rematch is denying yourself a big payday.

Sounds like a good plan right now, but once they get a taste of that Mcgregor Money they'll be thirsty as hell for a rematch.

Pretty hilarious both Khabib Nurmagomedov & Tony Ferguson have the same plan that if either of them were to beat Conor McGregor they'll force him to fight all the top contenders in the LW division before agreeing to a title rematch with him and say they'll both make McGregor work and beg for rematch if they beat him for the title.

I think it's only redemption if that happens and give him a taste of his own medicine and make him beg.
No they won't. They want the money fight. And Conor is the only one who brings in the money. So denying Conor a rematch is denying yourself a big payday.

Not if you're Khabib. Khabib makes a killing from all the endorsement deals in Russia. I dare say he's even richer than Conor McGregor.

I think it's only redemption if that happens and give him a taste of his own medicine and make him beg.

Actual interviews of Khabib and Tony for anyone who has heard yet.

"UFC ask rematch Conor, I say bye bye. I say I defend belt, Conor fight top 5 contender. Conor ask again I say no. I defend belt. You fight another top 5 contender. I make Conor beg and prove he deserve title shot. I don't care for money. I have money. I fight for myself. I want to fight best in the world and prove I'm champion of world. I want to be undisputed undefeated UFC champion." ~ Khabib.

will bump this after they cry for a rematch

They are just trying to make sure that they both get their hands on Conor. The loser of this fight is still going to be a contender and should be at best two good fights away from deserving a shot. One of those could be Conor.

But it's not going to happen. Conor will at best fight one of them.

And if he loses he will get favorable matchmaking or return to FW. Where he would even get a shot after three loses at LW.

It's pretty cute they think they have a say in it.

When you're the champion. You call the shots. Simple. The day McGregor loses the belt, goes on a losing streak, gets exposed at LW his star will dim and people will move on to the next smooth who flows.

I'm just so proud of Khabib. He's not on board with this alternative right agenda like some Shertards are. His allegiance is to Allah. Deal with it. lol

Of course, the biggest obstacle to this is the open question of whether the McUFC will risk its Mcmoneypress in a fight where he could lose something besides face.

Conor will fight for the WW belt, then he'll do a couple of superfights. Conor doesn't give two cents about Khabib & Tony.

I'd want to fight Conor 10x in a row... cha ching

lol sure, prove it or stfu

You really think McGregor is the richest fighter in UFC LMAO. Remember Russia 150 million, Ireland broke and only 6 million. Khabib is a bigger fish in a bigger country and a bigger market with a larger following. Top athletes makes most of their money from endorsement deals and not the sport they actually compete in. McGregor cannot hold a candle to what Khabib is making from endorsement deals in Russia. Why you think Khabib's going around offering his own money to fighters to make fights happen?

Back