Nick & Nate Diaz Smoking a $2000 24k Gold UFC Glove Shaped Joint at Autograph Signing

barney.gif~c200

Bring back Honda driving Nick Diaz plz

I'm all for having a nice puff in the evening but this kind of shit is stupid and juvenile.

Waste of weed.

Unless its free of course.

MacGyver Smoker (Stephen Baldwin): "Alright, then get me a toilet paper roll, a cork screw, and some tin foil."
MacGyver Friend: "We don't have a cork screw."
MacGyver Smoker: "Alright, then get me an avacado, an ice pick, and my snorkel. Trust me bro, I've made bongs with less. Hurry up."

yea these fuckers are gonna need a fight soon enough the way they handle money

nearly as bad an investment as the $1000 golden opulence sundae, but to each their own I guess.

Lol how? What's the difference?

Some people like to get high as shit.

I don't have a good rationale for it, just the way I feel.

Like college kids doing giant beer bongs, puking everywhere, falling through the screen door and passing out naked on the front lawn versus me sipping on a proper whiskey in my living room with my girlfriend.

Yeah, we're both drinking, and I can't objectively say one way is 'better' or not, but I'm still going to think that those kids are immature and using alcohol in a juvenile fashion.

I don't have a good rationale for it, just the way I feel.

Like college kids doing giant beer bongs, puking everywhere, falling through the screen door and passing out naked on the front lawn versus me sipping on a proper whiskey in my living room with my girlfriend.

Yeah, we're both drinking, and I can't objectively say one way is 'better' or not, but I'm still going to think that those kids are immature and using alcohol in a juvenile fashion.

Youre only young once. You only live once. Do what makes you happy, and just so long as no one is getting hurt in the process, who cares what others think. Even some of the great leaders and thinkers of our time were immature or did foolish things at least once in their lives.....no harm in it. I dont see anything wrong with them smoking a novelty weed glove.....its still only weed. They still train harder and have more $$$$ then most anyone who posts on this site, so who are we to judge.

Youre only young once. You only live once. Do what makes you happy, and just so long as no one is getting hurt in the process, who cares what others think. Even some of the great leaders and thinkers of our time were immature or did foolish things at least once in their lives.....no harm in it. I dont see anything wrong with them smoking a novelty weed glove.....its still only weed. They still train harder and have more $$$$ then most anyone who posts on this site, so who are we to judge.

Yeah, there is nothing really wrong with it. I was just stating my opinion.

Regarding having more money, who gives a fuck if someone has money or not. Stupid shit is stupid shit and I'm not giving you a buy because you're good at taking a punch.

Back