Exchange between Rampage and Rashad after their fight (UFC 114 post fight press conference)

Fakest, most cringe worthy "beef" of all time.

And a shit fight to prove it.

maxresdefault.jpg

And a shit fight to prove it.
Thought the buildup was funny lol. These 2 knows how to talk

It did look like they legit wanted to kill eachother at one point but they kinda became friends after

Nah... Rashad and Rampage were shameful. Two old friends pretending to not like eachother to make money.

There are endless videos of these two awkwardly pretending not to smile and saying "no you a bish... do sutin" over and over.

Thought the buildup was funny lol. These 2 knows how to talk

It did look like they legit wanted to kill eachother at one point but they kinda became friends after

You mean you bought into that bullshit?!?!

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

say what you want but i miss Rampage. Only man that truly knew how to rustle Jones' jimmies

Screen-Recording-9.gif

mmmmm.... salty....

and now Rampage calls Rashad askin if he likes Dragons. yea, theyre good

say what you want but i miss Rampage. Only man that truly knew how to rustle Jones' jimmies

Screen-Recording-9.gif

mmmmm.... salty....

Not to mention a world class carpenter. I mean who else could pull this off?

uei1cMr.gif

as a flawless 6-0 "fake/real expert", Rampage vs Shad was real.

Screen-Recording-9.gif

mmmmm.... salty....
I was pulling for Rampage so hard in that fight. This is one of my favorite conference/staredown moments

Rampage and Shad really didn't like each other. After the war of words and the actual fight, it seemed as if they got it all out of their system.

Rampage could have finished Shad if he didn't gas.

It was a real beef.

Before Rashad made it to the UFC, he clowned Rampage's friend Hector Ramirez in the cage and Rampage had a beef with Evans ever since.

After they settled their differences in the cage the beef dissipated and they can now tolerate each other for short periods of time.

Last edited:
Back