Proof of Dana WHITE's favoritism for Wonderboy (elaborate body language analysis)

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Before I start off, I would like to thank Sherdog for helping me develop some legit psychoanalysis skills. Before registering here, I knew dick about human psychology, but now, I can pick up on subtle cues in people's behavior that help me decode their personalities. It's given me a borderline unfair advantage in life.

With that said, let's look at Dana White's behavior during yesterday's face off between Wonderboy and T-Wood. I timestamped the thing.

As soon as you click on the video, you'll see Dana solely looking at Wonderboy's direction. This is a foreshadowing of terrible things to come. Following that, WHITE extends his arm to shake Wonderboy's hand while the Caucasian fighter is five meters away from him. With his hand extended, he waits about four seconds for Wonderboy to reciprocate, and gives him a full handshake.

He then turns towards Woodley, and although he's less than half a meter away from him, he is clearly seen hesitating before giving him a very brief and half-assed handshake.

It might be subtle things, but this is such a shit way to treat a champion. Black Fedor deserves more respect.

no_background_lando.png

Sherbro psychoanalyst up in ere'

Tyron single handidly mind fucked all of the people on this forum

Tyron single handidly mind fucked all of the people on this forum

And they like it. They're not used to being mindfucked by a strong, healthy, and dominant black male.

Edit: not to be a dick about it, but it's spelled "handedly".

Dana probably ran behind scenes to wash his hand after shaking with Tyron. Dana is a disgusting person

Men, and people says Charles Manson is a psychotic..

And they like it. They're not used to being mindfucked by a strong, healthy, dominant, black male.

You sound like you want to be fucked by a strong, healthy, dominant, black male.

Did... did you just call Woodley "black Fedor"?! I've never been closer to pressing on "ignore"' to a message board user

You sound like you want to be fucked by a strong, healthy, dominant, black male.

I'm into women, but I'm cool with all orientations so I didn't take your shitpost as an insult.

who am I to question your Psychology Degree?

s-l1000.jpg

Wow. Good one. You must be pretty good at using google images. I'd like my fries without salt please, do you offer a refund ? If not, I'll talk with your manager.

I also heard from a reputable source that Woodley gets paid in fried chicken

For a non-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you seem strangely agitated and insecure about the subject. Tell us how you really feel about eating dicks. I'm a psychologist and will not judge you for it.

Back