Coach says "BJ is going to fight again" (AUDIO)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
BJ Penn's striking coach Jason Parillo says he spoke to BJ after the Rodriguez fight and BJ still wants to fight...

Thoughts ?

giphy.gif

Did he actually fight against Yair? I mean if he did that means that a punching bag is technically a fighter.

amIrightoramIright??

BJ should fight someone with shite striking and weak takedowns, so he has a shot.

How about someone also shot like Cole Miller?

Awesome. Will always support BJ and watch his fights. Fav fighter of all time.

It's a travesty they booked him against Yair and fucking Frankie Edgar the last two times he tried to make a comeback. The man is old and coming out of retirement, either give him a guy who's also old or at least someone who's outside the top 15.

I don't know if I can put myself through this again...

I thought it was an entertaining fight, he should fight Conor next

If you coach him now you support his choice. No issue with it just be real about it. $$$

no.gif

Every time he steps back in the cage his shine dims a little.....

Let's do Nate diaz vs BJ Penn

Hope you're not serious. It would probably be even worse than Nick vs. BJ, since Penn has gotten a lot worse. If he has to fight someone, Gomi would be nice...or did the UFC release him? He's the same age and equally worn down. Clay Guida and Diego Sanchez are possibilities. They may beat BJ at this point, but it wouldn't be nearly as ugly as fighting a hungry 20-something year old FW who's trying to make an impression.

Back