Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger retires from fighting

Dominick Cruise

TOP GUN
Banned
Reaction score
"Family, friends and fans, first of all I want to say thank you so much for all the love and support. It's something I can see and have felt throughout out my career and I'm very thankful for it all. I have been doing what I love for almost 9 years now and I can promise you I gave it everything I had.

Tonight I'm so excited to announce my retirement from fighting. I'm ready for what's next. I'm ready to be with my wife and kids, to be the best wife and most of all to be the best step mom to our girls. Kennedy and Ellie I love you both so much.

I want to thank my coach John Crouch for always supporting me in and out of the cage. Thank you coach Eddie, Wil and Jarret! Thank you Mike Dolce for always being on my team. I owe everything to my brothers and sisters at the MMA LAB thank you."

ivvcdi.png

Original source - her FB:

wife and kids

edit: she is a step mom, okay that is better

0-3 in UFC, should have tried her luck in other promotions

Third fighter the Nuneses have retired since July. I wonder how the lgbt community will react, since they fucked a fellow lesbian this time around.

Well good luck to her but she was out of her element in UFC.

Sad to see legends retire

I recall her fighting Tecia Torres and it being a horrendous affair.

Also:

IMG_0809.JPG

Uncanny.

I first heard about her last week with the Ansaroff fight and she already retires, lol. Losing to Nina wasn't really a good sign anyway.

I first heard about her last week with the Ansaroff fight and she already retires, lol. Losing to Nina wasn't really a good sign anyway.

Nina isn't as bad as people like to think.

Back