Is Woodley The Biggest Example Of Inflated Ego Ever?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
I used to like Woodley but once he became champ it's like he lives in some make believe world. Such a turn around. He never used to say the crazy things he says now. Really seems like once he became champ he just lost grip on reality.

Your thoughts?

200.gif

I used to like Woodley but once he became champ it's like he lives in some make believe world. Such a turn around. He never used to say the crazy things he says now. Really seems like once he became champ he just lost grip on reality.

Your thoughts?
Short answer is "no".
Longer answer is "no, not even in the UFC"

TS you're clearly not progressive enough, your hatred and racism transcends space and time

Have you heard of Ronda?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Your thoughts?
f.gif

biggest inflated ego ever? Donald Trump

e6r5MQF.jpg

P.S. That's Woodley dreaming about Shields, Mcdonald and Thomson , lol :D

Woodley gets a hell of a lot of hate on here. Seems like a good guy in my books.

How dare you confuse supreme confidence with inflated ego you white supermacist scum?

The amount of bitches on Sherdog are simply staggering...

I liked Woodley and still like Woodley. He has wins over Lawler, Condit, Gastelum and IMO a win over Thompson even though the judges called it majority draw. If he beats Thompson and Maia, you have to give this guy his proper respect. The WW division is always stacked from #1 to #15 with elite fighters. There are no easy fights as a champion or contender at 170. Woodley KO's Lawler for the belt and he gets Thompson for his first title defense. Bisping for his first title defense gets #13 ranked Hendo at age 46 with one foot out the door towards retirement and got beat up badly although he won on points. Conor never defended his belt at 145, got to fight two circus fights vs. Diaz and got choked out in the first one, got an immediate rematch and then jumps the line at 155 and gets Alvarez after going 1 - 1 vs. Nate Diaz who is a solid LW, but never a top contender at LW. Somewhere in the 5 to 10 range IMO. So I can see why Woodley is somewhat disappointed and upset. They are using pro wrestling rules for big money circus fights with Bisping and Conor and playing by the old UFC rules with Woodley about fighting the top guys right away if you wear the belt. Woodley could have made big $$$ if he got to fight GSP in his return to the Octagon in Toronto no less. Woodley is not a young guy, he has a limited period for his athletic and money making prime.

Back