Tyron Woodley outed as a fake

FlyingKimurabar

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
" Stephen Thompson makes me sick to my stomach "

FoolhardyImpracticalAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

He's not fake he's just African American. You're racist if you think being African American implies you're fake TS WTF. Tyrone's ancestors didn't endure 5000 years of slavery to have you accuse him like this.

It's amazing how many of y'all didn't realize it was just an angle to promote the fight.

Look at that entitled laugh! Disgusting!

He's not fake he's just African American. You're racist if you think being African American implies you're fake TS WTF. Tyrone's ancestors didn't endure 5000 years of slavery to have you accuse him like this.
Racebaiter

Don't see why. He's clearly laughing at him and not with him.

It's almost like he's hyping his fight or something.

Wonderboy thinks he can wear a full sleeve black shirt and pretend to be black, well what about that white face Wonderboy? You ain't fooling nobody racist scum.

0/10

That's a nice moment :D

I listened to UFC Unfiltered yesterday and Woodley came over as incredibly smart and likable. I don't think he realizes how much the race baiting undermines his appeal.

This whole charade is scripted by Dana and Ari Emanuel to coincide with the Trump inauguration. The timing is no coincidence.

Wonderboy thinks he can wear a full sleeve black shirt and pretend to be black, well what about that white face Wonderboy? You ain't fooling nobody racist scum.

I dunno what you are talking about, Woodley is a promotion genius. He almost has as many twitter followers Cody Gabrandt.

Back