Jon Jones VS "bodybuilder Sadik Hadzovic And Powerlifter Rob Oberst" In ArmWrestling (video+article)

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.cagepotato.com/jon-jones...owerlifter-rob-oberst-in-arm-wrestling-match/

Outcome made perfect sense.
The one who trains purely for aesthetics quits against the guy who trains for functional technique.
And the guy who trains for dynamic movements and fights loses to the much heavier guy who trains in moving weights in fixed form.

All in fun though. So, no shitty conclusions please. *waits for the first sheeptard to bring up Marius or roids*

Bones is the goat. The guy he lost to was clearly on roids.

Kept watching for the eye poke.

I cringe watching people arm wrestle, it's dangerous as hell if you don't know what you are doing. And it's not worth the risk if you actually compete.

This professional German masturbator who trains in right arm aesthetics would destroy Jon Jones in arm wrestling.

80383870.jpg

damn wtf look at the arm of that masturbator guy

This professional German masturbator who trains in right arm aesthetics would destroy Jon Jones in arm wrestling.

80383870.jpg

He's no masturbator.

He's been jerking off an elephant

i don't like Jones that much, but I appreciate his fights (which diminished somewhat after he tested positive).

anyway, i just want to point out that Jones is left-handed. he wasn't even using his strong arm in the videos.

And there goes the chance of watching Jon Jones fighting in Heavyweight division.

Time to go back and train those arms some more:

source.gif

When you are taking on a guy who is so big that fitting into his chair takes some work, the arm wrestling is probably going to go against you.

Although Jones is built like a stick he's actually shown to be strong as fck

Back