Ill take woodley and aldo would do well

TMAN29

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Its my opinion woodley beats wonderboy soundly in the rematch. Also i think aldo would do better in a rematch vs mcgregor.... dynamic traditional martial artists like wonderboy, mcgregor, and machida use the unpredictability to thier advantage so will generally look better in a non rematch situation.

Their styles are ones you cant replicate in tge gym but i feel if your a good athlete, you can do a lot better in a rematch.

Not sure which way the Woodley Thompson rematch goes, but I hope that Thompson is not as gun shy as in their first match.

In any case no matter who wins, I am pretty sure that Maia chokes the winner.

With that power which Woodley has shown in recent interviews, i doubt anyone can take his belt away from him.

Not sure which way the Woodley Thompson rematch goes, but I hope that Thompson is not as gun shy as in their first match.

Maia gets slept by Woodley but has a decent chance vs Wondercan

You realize Aldo got slept in 13 seconds right?

You realize Aldo got slept in 13 seconds right?
You realize that a flash ko doesn't tell the whole story, right?

jDS vs Cain 2 and 3...

If Thompson isn't, he might get KTFO. If anything, he might be more gun shy, knowing that it almost happens. Looking forward to a good fight.

giphy.gif

I have a medical condition for which there is no cure. Only popcorn can delay the inevitable.
In that case hang on, I am sending professional help!

Good luck mate.
IMG_1429.JPG

You realize that a flash ko doesn't tell the whole story, right?

jDS vs Cain 2 and 3...

Normaly wouldn't tell the whole story, but in this instance it does. Conor called that fight to a tee, even said publicly exactly what Aldo would do. "Hell overcommit with the right, Ill slip and bang with the left". 100% sure a possible rematch would not be 13 seconds, but with Conor's size, reach and his understanding how to beat Aldo I dont see it going much different.

I think Woodley KO's him this time, I don't see why Mcgregor Vs Aldo would be any different, Conor has a huge reach and size advantage and he knows how to use it.

Back