McGregor vs Floyd Will Make Floyd a Billionaire

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He said in an interview the other day that he's worth $800 million. He made $230 million from the Pacquaio fight. McGregor vs Floyd will make him a billionaire.

Trump-Mayweather.jpg

Seriously who buys Mayweather fights? His fights are boring. Ive seen a handful of them. I did see the Pac man fight but someone else ordered it. Not me. I wouldn't spend a dime on this clown. But he's fooled enough people to pay for his "fights" Connor is actually entertaining in the cage win lose or draw. I'll spend money on Connor fights

What's the point of this thread?

I don't believe for one second he's worth 800 million lol

Seriously who buys Mayweather fights? His fights are boring. Ive seen a handful of them. I did see the Pac man fight but someone else ordered it. Not me. I wouldn't spend a dime on this clown. But he's fooled enough people to pay for his "fights" Connor is actually entertaining in the cage win lose or draw. I'll spend money on Connor fights

What would you rather buy?

A Floyd Mayweather fight or a George Foreman Grill?

He made only like 30 mill off his last fight so how do you assume hes worth 800m? Sure he made 150m or so off the Manny fight but I'm also sure he's spent at least 30m since then. Floyd's lucky to even be worth the 650m that Google says.

He said in an interview the other day that he's worth $800 million. He made $230 million from the Pacquaio fight. McGregor vs Floyd will make him a billionaire.

Didn't the dumba** just post on Twitter today that his net worth was 620 million or something close... Now he's worth 800 million? Somebody get him a calculator.

Didn't the dumba** just post on Twitter today that his net worth was 620 million or something close... Now he's worth 800 million? Somebody get him a calculator.
he's generated that much. not worth that much.

Conor will ko him, midget floyd is afraid of that 74 reach

Forbes puts him at around 400 million, but who the fuck knows, the tax bracket that Floyd falls into is 39%...or at least it was when he fought Manny Paquio, so unless he has invested a shit load of money in stocks, real estate, and government bonds, I don't see how he could be worth anywhere near $800 million, but who knows.

his real estate profile alone is worth more than a billion

Inflation will make McGregor a billionaire really soon

I don't believe for one second he's worth 800 million lol

Could very well be... He was in 700 mllions ish territory not so long ago ...
Dude made around 400millions just with the Canelo and Pacquiao fights...
And we don't exactly know how much his investments earns him..

He also is a big time gambler/ bling type of guy so who knows..

I'm quit sure all his possessions are easily more than a couple of million. The man has a bunch of Bugattis in a mansion he doesnt use often.
He's made more money in other things than he did in fighting.
Being a world level boxing promoter, owns strip clubs(called Girl Collection), runs a chain of TMT gyms, has several real-state investments, and a bunch of other things...

That's awesome. Now Floyd can get that billion dollar watch he's always wanted!

Back