Who is running the UFC store?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Look at this joke!

IMG_0076.PNG

If Chris was dead, this price would be ridiculous.

I got my hotdog brander from there

Ever since then

My ufc skills are a lot better

I wish i could put that sharpie weidman used to sign that gloves directly in my rectum

That decimal needs to move over to the left......mmmmm, maybe 3 to 4 clicks.

Would be awesome if the money from that went to chris weidman as well if it doesnt already

"Fight Used", and only a few in stock left!

I got my hotdog brander from there

Ever since then

My ufc skills are a lot better

Lol, I thought you were joking!.... You paid $14.95 plus shipping for that?

IMG_0077.PNG

giphy.gif

Soaked in Weidman's blood and Romero's knee sweat.

That really is beyond fucked up. It's Weidman for fuck sakes... from the Belfort fight.

I can't imagine any serious collector of sports memorabilia would pay that much. And I can't imagine any legit memorabilia appraiser in the world would value those gloves at that high a price. They have pretty much ZERO historic value. Other than Weidman wore them. And beat Vitor with them. UFC/MMA is a niche sport. And Weidman is nothing more than a run of the mill UFC champion. As compared to the fighters in the GOAT conversation.

You can buy items related to ppl way more famous. And that have much higher historical value. For alot less money.

I've collected sports, and Rock & Roll memorabilia, for over 20 years. I wouldn't touch those at 10% of that price.

I got my brother a signed McGregor glove for his birthday and it cost 100 times less than this. It's unbelievable what they charge for some stuff. There's a few bracelets etc on there that are all touching 1000 bucks. Hot dog brander is very well priced having said that.

If I had money to burn, I'd buy them and send them to Belfort.

Back