Kevin Lee: Irish people are inbred w/ poor genetics

Thank you Kevin Lee for not being so angry this time

Who's Kevin Lee? and why should I care what he has to say?

Ha that's funny. Not sure if it was all a joke though without hearing the entire interview. Good listen though.

K that's pretty offensive, but doesn't he kinda have a point about the Irish haha..?

Just look at Conor McGregor.. dude's face and behavior makes it seem like he has something funny going on with his chromosomes..

And water beads off Kevin's hair in the shower

Kevin Lee got tko'd by a bjj guy...I understand he's trying to get his name out and there and shit but he should stop running his mouth so much.

If Conor said something similar about Lee the world would explode.

kevin is hands down one of the most salty jealous fighters on the roster

Meh. Conor has a bunch of Irish dudes show up to his press conference a chant "FUCK YOU" to his opponent, and appears totally fine with it. Sits on the stage yelling "SUCK MY BIG IRISH BALLS".

Not exactly bringing the finer aspects of Irish culture for the MMA community to base it's opinion on.

I'm not a Kevin Lee fan by any stretch of the imagination... but let's be honest, ginger, pasty Irish people aren't all the ticket

Look at his belly button in that video.

I think its projection. {<jordan}

Being stuck on an island interbreeding for thousands of years is a legitimate problem. Unwillingly and above his own understanding, what he said is not incorrect.

Ew, this guy again? He's been trying to insult his way to relevancy for a few years now and it's not working out.

Back