kron gracie vs Mcgregor @ lw

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
who you got?
Does mcgoat stuffs the td and knocks his ass out or Kron takes him down and turns him into a pretzel?

Why is this even a thread. Conor KOs Kron in seconds. His standup is atrocious. Give him time to develop, he's just beating 1-1 irrelevant jap fighters. A shook and over the hill Kawajiri is his best win.

Not sure who is better and handpicking their opponents?

Kron needs to take on better comp first.

My favorite Gracie's
#1 Ryan Gracie (R.I.P.)
#2 Renzo Gracie

who you got?
Does mcgoat stuffs the td and knocks his ass out or Kron takes him down and turns him into a pretzel?

McGregor stuffs damn near every takedown and KOs him within the first round.

Kron needs time to develop his game

Kron will do a few more fights.
He's not going to devote his life to MMA.
I doubt he makes it up to 10 fights.

Why is this even a thread. Conor KOs Kron in seconds. His standup is atrocious. Give him time to develop, he's just beating 1-1 irrelevant jap fighters. A shook and over the hill Kawajiri is his best win.

Kawajiri's last two fights before Kron were #4 Swanson and #9 Bermudez and neither one of them was half as dominant as Kron was.

This thread is retarded but that's a fantastic win for his fourth professional fight ever. Already puts him right there with the fringe top fifteen at least.

McGergor KOs him about 1-2 seconds into the fight.

It would look like Rousey vs Nunes except a lot more brutal and a lot less tubs of icecream consumed after the fight

Kawajiri's last two fights before Kron were #4 Swanson and #9 Bermudez and neither one of them was half as dominant as Kron was.

This thread is retarded but that's a fantastic win for his fourth professional fight ever. Already puts him right there with the fringe top fifteen at least.

Kawajiri's game is imposing his grappling which he could do against Swanson for a while and Bermudez. He felt he had an edge there, but he didnt against Kron. He looked so bewildered and scared in the standup and was shook when Kron pulled guard so much so he gave up his back from that position twice.

Kron will do a few more fights.
He's not going to devote his life to MMA.
I doubt he makes it up to 10 fights.
I agree, Kron doesn't need MMA. He's already set running his BJJ school with his pops.

Already a legend in the fight world, MMA just seems like a hobby hes pursuing.

Lots of buttscooting, he can probably drag it out for a boring decision loss. The Gracies seem to never have an issue with stalling (I don't mean this in a terribly bad way, just saying they are content with dragging out fights as needed). Conor made a decent-to-good striker in Alverez look amateur, he would destroy Kron with striking, sprawls and avoiding the invitation into guard.

If it went to the ground Conor would be in a world of crap.

On the feet though, particularly at some distance, would make for a short night for Kron

Back