Jon Jones Play Fighting with 300lb NFL Defensive End Brother, Arthur Jones, Outside of Popeyes

JasonGenova

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jon Jones once claimed Arthur could beat him in a fight years back, thoughts?

Let's get to the point......Arthur HW champ in 6 months max!!!

Was Cormier there?

Popeyes is delicious and I'm white. It's just too salty for me. Makes the BP go up

black people liking fried chicken is one of the truest stereotypes I've ever heard. And I love fried chicken too, it's delicious, who wouldn't. But I do notice the local popeyes is always full of a mainly black crowd.

Tyron is shocked that they were not tasered

black people liking fried chicken is one of the truest stereotypes I've ever heard. And I love fried chicken too, it's delicious, who wouldn't. But I do notice the local popeyes is always full of a mainly black crowd.

If it were a white stereotype, I would own it and be proud.

What the fu*k is this mismatch sibling sh*t?

Cody claimed this sh*t too.

How do you have a brother that is 40% bigger than you?

My 2 bros are 10 lbs lighter than me. We all came from same parents and are close in size.

Popeyes in the background? Hmm...

Someone tweet this to Woodley immediately.

What the fu*k is this mismatch sibling sh*t?

Cody claimed this sh*t too.

How do you have a brother that is 40% bigger than you?

My 2 bros are 10 lbs lighter than me. We all came from same parents and are close in size.
I don't get it either. Every male in my family, my dad, his brothers, my 3 male cousins and I are all 6'2-6'4 and within 10-15 lbs of each other. I think Faber said his brother is like 6'0. Maybe guys had their growth stunted from cutting weight their whole lives.

I'm not a fan to be honest. I'm black but I hate fried chicken. I've only ever liked the white meat. I can tolerate a breast piece but I'll only eat the white part.

I don't get it either. Every male in my family, my dad, his brothers, my 3 male cousins and I are all 6'2-6'4 and within 10-15 lbs of each other. I think Faber said his brother is like 6'0. Maybe guys had their growth stunted from cutting weight their whole lives.

Maybe a premature birth can do it?

Back