Who has a legit source??

TheBulletwithWings

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
about the victim Tyron Woodley making claims the UFC offered Nick Diaz a title fight against him yet Nick turned it down due to the purse. I know Rogan claimed he talked to Dana about Nick and Dana said he can't just put Nick in a title fight with no wins for 5 years. Anyone have a source because Tyron...
IMG_0165.GIF

No but seriously Tyron has been talking buncha nonsense so just curious if there is a legit source.

The source is Black Lives Matters
Ive yet to get this white privelage so often mentioned. I mean I understand about 55 or so years ago shit was fucked up but all my black,mexican and asian friends grew up the same way i did.

I thought All Lives Matter. What do I know thought I could be wrong.

For some reason a certain group of people tend to interpret "Black Lives Matter" as being "Only Black Lives Matter" instead of "Black Lives Matter Too"

Usually people who do such a thing have a tendency to don white hoods and burn crosses in yards.

J Edgar Hoover tells me black lives matters is a terrorist organization.

For some reason a certain group of people tend to interpret "Black Lives Matter" as being "Only Black Lives Matter" instead of "Black Lives Matter Too"

Usually people who do such a thing have a tendency to don white hoods and burn crosses in yards.

Then why didnt they call it "Black Lives Matter Too" ?

I thought All Lives Matter. What do I know thought I could be wrong.
Agree with you. Wouldn't it be considered racist to think your life matters more than another ethnicity?

Anyway I really just want to know if it was just a Woodley statement about Diaz ir if anyone has some story to it.

Ive yet to get this white privelage so often mentioned. I mean I understand about 55 or so years ago shit was fucked up but all my black,mexican and asian friends grew up the same way i did.

They don't get it either.

They're mostly just mad because nobody will buy their shitty rap "mix tapes".

Then why didnt they call it "Black Lives Matter Too" ?

Because it's a given that other lives already matter in the eyes of law enforcement. So every week it seemed there was a black person that was unarmed and being shot by the police...and nearly every time there is no punishment for the officer that did the shooting....so to the BLM it was as if they (courts) were saying no need for punishment because black lives don't matter.

Because it's a given that other lives already matter in the eyes of law enforcement. So every week it seemed there was a black person that was unarmed and being shot by the police...and nearly every time there is no punishment for the officer that did the shooting....so to the BLM it was as if they (courts) were saying no need for punishment because black lives don't matter.

So why do they fight discrimination with discrimination though?

Is there any media or rioting when an unarmed white,mexican, asian ect.. get shot?

Is there any media or rioting when an unarmed white,mexican, asian ect.. get shot?
No but they aren't killed at a disproportional amount like black people are. Are you going to deny that even if I provide evidence or are you actually willing to be shown why your current stance is ignorant?

No but they aren't killed at a disproportional amount like black people are. Are you going to deny that even if I provide evidence or are you actually willing to be shown why your current stance is ignorant?
Sure as long as you provide the ethnicity populations in the specific area that these incidents take place.

seeking equality = discrimination?
He is most likely talking about the crazy people that attend those rallies and spout racism towards other races. I have seen this firsthand but I'm not moronic enough to apply the views of a few crazy people to the rest of the people that associate themselves with that movement.

Back