Francis "Predator" Ngannou training for his fight against Arlovski

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

2.jpg

War Ngannou!!!, he is the best HW prospect for sure, I see him going far. I think he knocks Arlovski out in 1st round. I been super impressed in all his 4 UFC fights, very crisp and powerful hands and his TDD is good.

If the man-molesting, woman beating Brett Rogers can beat him, I'm thinking Ngannou should finish this up fairly quickly.

War Ngannou!!!, he is the best HW prospect for sure, I see him going far. I think he knocks Arlovski out in 1st round. I been super impressed in all his 4 UFC fights, very crisp and powerful hands and his TDD is good.

I would say Minakov is the best HW prospect.... if you can really still call him a prospect.

Ngannou looks good so far too.

Denis Goltsov also may be one to look out for.

I would say Minakov is the best HW prospect.... if you can really still call him a prospect.

Ngannou looks good so far too.

Denis Goltsov also may be one to look out for.
Yeah agreed, Vitaly Minakov is a bad-ass, he is super slick on the ground, I would love to see him fight in UFC, he can easily beat a lot of the guys in the top 10.

he seems very stiff and slow to me, but there isn't really much other HWs who look better.

Can't wait to see Francis fight again. Seems to be continuously improving, which makes him even more scary.

Yeah agreed, Vitaly Minakov is a bad-ass, he is super slick on the ground, I would love to see him fight in UFC, he can easily beat a lot of the guys in the top 10.

Yeah hopefully he signs really soon. He's only 31 years old too.

Wouldnt be surprised if he ends up with the title in the next few years.

here we fuckin go! the future of the division

I wouldn't sleep on Arlovski. Sure Francis should win, but Andrei can body anybody

1. Looked scarier with the predator hair

2. What are those green things on his back?

Back