True or false: Anderson Silva ducked Bisping his entire career.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As we all know, Anderson Silva was on a huge title reign, best one seen so far. Bisping has always said that his style was the best to beat Silva. And Bisping proved it when they did eventually fight. Bisping outboxed Silva and even made Silva resort to dirty tactic hitting after the bell.

Would Anderson Silva have such a long title reign if he had fought Bisping earlier?

More like Bisping shit the bed every time he had a chance to earn a title shot.

False. Bisping was never able to climb to the top of the ladder while Silva reigned supreme

Bisping kept losing fights when he got close to title shots. And beating Anderson now doesn't mean he would have beaten him then.

Bisping could never answer the bell when a title shot was looming.

False

False. Bisping improved over the years and Anderson got older as well. It isn't Anderson's fault Bisping was never able to earn a title shot during his reign.

Last edited:
Is this a serious question? You're not serious right? But in case you are, bisping never beat one top guy that would get him a title shot. He always came up short and Anderson was the best striker the division had ever seen. Bispings style was probably the worst when it came to beating silva.

Luckily for him, he got to fight him after Anderson slowed down a ton. Prime Anderson starches any version of bisping 10/10 times and I'm not even a big Anderson fan.

For how many more years are people going to take the troll bait from this guy? Lol

TartFarawayCranefly.gif

Anderson-Silva-vs-Michael-Bisping1.jpg

Silvax.jpg

hi-res-cfaacd49c05be37069564b7766e9e5ee_crop_north.jpg

Beating guys like Jorge Rivera doesn't earn you title shorts against The Spider

Actually Anderson wanted to fight Bisping (back when he wasn't elite) when he was ducking Chris Weidman.

As we all know, Anderson Silva was on a huge title reign, best one seen so far. Bisping has always said that his style was the best to beat Silva. And Bisping proved it when they did eventually fight. Bisping outboxed Silva and even made Silva resort to dirty tactic hitting after the bell.

Would Anderson Silva have such a long title reign if he had fought Bisping earlier?
yes Anderson title run would have been maintained imo

Mike kept getting close to a title shot and then lost
Bisping would have been annihilated by Anderson
If they fought
when Silva was the reigning champ

Laughably false

Anderson said "Yeah I'd like to fight him but I doubt he can get past Belfort"

Belfort starched Bisping

no way Bisping had crappy kickboxing punches when anderson was in his prime. now he has hands which is why he beat anderson. I like Bisping too.

Actually Anderson wanted to fight Bisping (back when he wasn't elite) when he was ducking Chris Weidman.

Haha Oh Claude, haven't seen you on here in forever, but every time I come across one of your posts it's you dissing Silva. Some things never change, eh? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back