Who Will Be The First UFC Fighter To Have A Movie Made About Them?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone?

Def would not be any time soon I think, but if there were to be a biopic made about a UFC fighter who would it be?

Lee Murray. If you never heard his story google him, has lived a wild life.

Anyone?

Def would not be any time soon I think, but if there were to be a biopic made about a UFC fighter who would it be?

Is this a real question?

Or do only Hollywood movies count?

The Spider would be awesome. Jose Aldo or Fedor would be bas as fuck. Shit a Diego Sanchez movie would be crazier than fuck lol. Albuquerque ain't no joke.

Huh? Aldo did it. He has a movie about him filled with A-level celebrities. GOATS gonna GOAT

mais_forte_que_o_mundo_destacada-1024x576.jpg

Cro Cop is also an obvious choice. His life outside of fighting is pretty captivating

I mean a big budget American made, Hollywood movie thats released all over, not some documentary or direct to dvd movie.

If tito hadn't have made so many enemies and excuses, they would have already made one about him. Hammil is the 1st to get one as an above poster said.

Lando had a movie made about him before he even started fighting.Hell before he was even born!

landos-hope-and-glory-lessons-from-the-groovy-one-1.jpg

NEPYU1mObMmrTS_2_b.jpg

couture's story would be a good candidate. was in the military over in germany, saw the early days of the sport, trilogy with chuck, multiple belts, big hollywood ending coming back in his forties and beating the champ. definitely some material to work with there.

or - lee murray has a hell of a story to tell.

Mark Kerr .. its already happened.

I mean a big budget American made, Hollywood movie thats released all over, not some documentary or direct to dvd movie.

The Hammer was not a documentary and was in the theatre,and was a great movie with very good reviews.I think you're just covering for having no clue about it.A based on a true story, mma fighter movie with a giant big budget, released everywhere movie?Haha doesn't sound likely anytime soon.It's not even realistic right now.The Hammer,and movies of that "level" for a lack of better words is all there will be probably for a long time.

You ask a very simple question "Who Will Be The First UFC Fighter To Have A Movie Made About Them?" then totally change it lol,put some effort into your threads/questions.

Back