Khabib "will not give Conor potential rematch"

Conor is never going to even fight him, he's scared.

he thinks he's going to win....

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh>

watch him cry when Conor refuses the rematch after Conor starches him

Yeah I'm sure he'd say no to that pay day... His dumbass criminal manager Ali probably made him say that bullshit

Actually Khabib strikes me as the kind of guy who would do exactly that. In his mind it's being principled.

Like the UFC would give him any other choice.

A potential rematch wouldn't be sanctioned after Khabib ragdolls Conor. Let's not forget what Chad "Manlet" Mendes, a natural 135er did. Khabib walks around 190lbs, Conor is in for embarrassment

Said Conor should get back in line and fight someone else first while Khabib fights a "real" contender.

Makes sense since Conor's never given anyone a rematch in his life but is the first to ask for one. Maybe he finally gives Aldo that rematch he's been running from.

Everybody counting Tony out

raw

he says that now, but when he realises he could buy the other half of Dagestan with the rematch cash....

Kbib better be drilling that Darce defense.

Conor doesn't defend belts...he will become interem champ, and then Conor will be stripped for taking other bullshit fights.

Cant wait to see the Bib ragdoll conor all over the octagon

Yeah I'm sure he'd say no to that pay day... His dumbass criminal manager Ali probably made him say that bullshit

Like it matters. If Khabib beats Conor it is almost certainly going to be a very brutal one sided grapple smash. No way Conor or the UFC would want an immediate rematch.

This isn't the kind of fight that's gonna be close. Either Conor gets the KO in the opening minutes, or Khabib puts a vicious beat down on him via grappling.

Back