Junior Dos Santos looking happy and relaxed: "Smile!"

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Amazing how the man always gives off positive vibes.

Too much of a beast in the cage though, evidently. Every fucker is avoiding him.

It'd be good if Mark Hunt refuses to fight Overeem a week out from the fight and JDS can step in. I expect the Reem goes running then though.

the way you talk about fighters seems literally homosexual at times

I still remember the Overeem fight.

Was super hyped for it and JDS just looked like shit.

the way you talk about fighters seems literally homosexual at times

I've been homo for JDS since I commented on his Facebook ''Let's get the belt back champ'' and he said ''We got this champ!'' not ashamed.

JDS was going to be part of my new av, but he got eliminated in the final stage.

dKhUeTO.jpg

I've been homo for JDS since I commented on his Facebook ''Let's get the belt back champ'' and he said ''We got this champ!'' not ashamed.

thats fair enough

i can also say without shame that tyron is a handsome man with an excellent beard, however no homo

Just pay stipe money ufc and give JDS his title shot. Stipe vs JDS in OHIO BABY!!

I still remember the Overeem fight.

Was super hyped for it and JDS just looked like shit.

Man I totally feel you; all the previous build ups and just knowing that JDS would've annihilated him then but then to see that was just a punch in the gut. Good on Overeem tho; stopped the critics

Too much of a beast in the cage though, evidently. Every fucker is avoiding him.

It'd be good if Mark Hunt refuses to fight Overeem a week out from the fight and JDS can step in. I expect the Reem goes running then though.

He must have had a call from Dana saying he got Stipe next to be that happy

Maybe he got that tittle shot for UFC 210 :D

Watched this today, this was JDS against the dude that gave him his first loss but Cigano beat him first, a LONG time ago.

thats fair enough

i can also say without shame that tyron is a handsome man with an excellent beard, however no homo

You have bad taste................

...as your AV.

You're right about that beard though.

dude always looks happy and relaxed. i want some of what he's smoking.

Have they found a replacement for Struve yet? whats going on?. I want to see JDS fight soon as possible, it feels like its been ages.

Have they found a replacement for Struve yet? whats going on?. I want to see JDS fight soon as possible, it feels like its been ages.

They pulled Cigano from Halifax all together and have Hendricks/Lombard at 185 as the new main, but rumours are going around JDS is fighting Miocic for the belt considering it's still six weeks away and they could have found somebody for him to fight.

Back