Ronda Rousey Learns the Art of Poor Striking by Edmond Tarverdyan

Transcend81

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
No feedback, no work on defense, focus on winging punches at a defenseless opponent........

Yup, sound about right.

#EDMONDObless

He hated wmma just as much as I did, but he went a step further and trained them to lose and get KTFO.

And it doesn't matter who Ronda trained with, she doesn't like taking orders, mentally weak bully, she wouldn't last anywhere else, she has to have a coach that praises her every 24 seconds.

great work champ, head movement !

<TrumpWrong1>

Edmund is a decent coach with a good number of pro boxers in his gym. Ronda is just not talented, stop blaming him, it is ignorant

Beauuuuuuttiiiiful! Looks Aaaaaaaammaaazzziiiiiing!!!!

This was a pretty decent breakdown of Ronda's mistakes.

He also called her Champ.... maybe she thought he wasn't talking to her?

Bitch is history, I hope she stays gone...or seeks help with her entire MMA game.

To be fair, it's not like he's gonna tell her that she sucks and isn't doing right while the cameras are on her.

All the snippets that we see are promotional materials, not real training.

Argument for not blaming Edmund for her bad striking

<{walkerwhut}>
Hope she returns and gets kod again lmao

Edmond took someone who never will have and never could have the natural ability to be anything but a shit striker. But he took her and molded her into the first WBW champion in the UFC. But even the great Edmond couldn't help Ronda defeat fighters that are light-years ahead of her.

This was a pretty decent breakdown of Ronda's mistakes.

Wow, that was bad!!!

Unlike many, I do not expect her to become some sort of striking expert... however, she should be competent enough to "survive" striking until she can get into grappling.

Back