it's pathetic that half of the roster can't even headline a Youtube video, let alone a PPV

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

a Tony Ferguson or Cub Swwanson clip can't even draw CLICKS without McGregor's name in the title

and they suppose to sell ppvs

Conor really is ridiculously ahead in the whole of the fight game, not just MMA.

By far the most popular combat athlete in the world right now.

You Conor fanboys have this weird obsession with PPV numbers and money....you know until Mayweather is discussed.

raw

You Conor fanboys have this weird obsession with PPV numbers and money....you know until Mayweather is discussed.

Well, you know, just check out the join dates.

They're drawing from months of wisdom.

Who cares about YouTube views? except goofs who have no job and use it to make 10 dollars a month

It's pathetic when supposed "fight fans" are more concerned with PPV numbers than actual fights.

a Tony Ferguson or Cub Swwanson clip can't even draw CLICKS without McGregor's name in the title

its actually getting mental.... a local gym in scotland started adding the hashtag #ConorMcregor to their instagram posts just so they all receive more views

Yeah and that Cub vs Choi fight just sucked so we should care about his youtube clicks instead.
hey man that was a great fight. I'm just commenting on the reality of the situation. I don't think it's right, I said it's pathetic.

You're blaming the fighters bc the media outlet wants more views by Conor's name? Yeah, that makes complete sense

So checking the join date is the secret? Fascinating.

Conor fans tend to be recent, and ignorant. They're new, inexperienced, and don't care about anything not Conor related.

If a fan of Conor joined five or more years ago, might be worth paying attention.

Conor fans tend to be recent, and ignorant. They're new, inexperienced, and don't care about anything not Conor related.

If a fan of Conor joined five or more years ago, might be worth paying attention.

Really, that's interesting. Because you see I'm a Conor fan and I notice quite a few of his critics have recent join dates as well. Are they worth listening too?

this line wasnt funny in the other thread you posted it in so you why would you think it would be funny as its own thread?

0/10

Really, that's interesting. Because you see I'm a Conor fan and I notice quite a few of his critics have recent join dates as well. Are they worth listening too?

I know you're a Conor fan, you weren't being subtle. Conor's a great fighter, he has all kinds of fans.

I know you're a Conor fan, you weren't being subtle. Conor's a great fighter, he has all kinds of fans.

I certainly wasn't subtle with the fact that I'm a Conor fan. I said it straight up. I just happen to think this business about join dates has very little meaning. The implication is that all Conor fans are a pack of noobs who don't know anything about the sport, and that his critics are all a convocation of wise old men who are superior in knowledge and refinement. It's elitist nonsense that doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Plenty of people on both sides have been banned for one reason or another and come back with a new account. Furthermore either your posts have substance to them or they don't, regardless of join dates.

Back