Tony Ferguson is this generations Tito Ortiz(on the mic)

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score

timestamped(watch until the end)

rambling nonsense at its finest lol

Last edited:
not even close

typical garbage post from a Conor nuthugger

I think dude is hilarious. Not sure why everyone hates him. Maybe it's because you guys live in a basement so I don't relate with you nerds

cmon..... that was easily Tito level

I'm more concerned by sunglasses indoors

I think dude is hilarious. Not sure why everyone hates him. Maybe it's because you guys live in a basement so I don't relate with you nerds
you surface dwellers think you are so darn cool

Tito in his prime was great on the mic. All anyone posts is that Fedor interview. But he talked trash with the best of them in his heyday in the UFC..

Sometimes I love Tony and sometimes I don't give af about what he has to say. Maybe he's someone you need to be in the right mood to get.

Tito in his prime was great on the mic. All anyone posts is that Fedor interview. But he talked trash with the best of them in his heyday in the UFC..
he really wasnt, and Tito is the reason I got into MMA.... and I still consider myself a big fan.. but I really dont like to hear his interviews or press conferences, because he is terrible at speaking in public

he really wasnt, and Tito is the reason I got into MMA.... and I still consider myself a big fan.. but I really dont like to hear his interviews or press conferences, because he is terrible at speaking in public

Dude he sold himself with trash talk and a bad boy image. If you don't understand this you were not a fan back then. I was, and watched his whole career. Tito is viewed as largely overrated because his talk and image made him so famous..

Dude he sold himself with trash talk and a bad boy image. If you don't understand this you were not a fan back then. I was, and watched his whole career. Tito is viewed as largely overrated because his talk and image made him so famous..
yeah against even bigger knuckledraggers than he was..... he can talk shit when he is angry because he doesnt think about what he is going to say, its just a reaction. he stumbles when he plans stuff, makes a mistake and then gets all anxious(which leads to more mistakes etc)

show me a clip of Tito tearing someone apart with trash talk? Tito would do things to create his controversy(the slogans on the t-shirts, the gravedigger, the flashy entrances etc) He wasnt big because of his speaking ability... he was big because of his general charisma and brutal fighting style(at the time). Also dont tell me who I am and who I am not a fan of, just because I am able to poke fun at Tito doesnt make me any less of a fan

QX87zpA.jpg

He was definitely one of the more prominent trash talkers during those days, hence why alot of people (myself included) were delighted when Randy Couture literally spanked him.

Tito Ortiz grew on me over time. Gotta respect the longevity. I'm excited for his final fight this Saturday.

yeah against even bigger knuckledraggers than he was..... he can talk shit when he is angry because he doesnt think about what he is going to say, its just a reaction. he stumbles when he plans stuff, makes a mistake and then gets all anxious(which leads to more mistakes etc)

show me a clip of Tito tearing someone apart with trash talk? Tito would do things to create his controversy(the slogans on the t-shirts, the gravedigger, the flashy entrances etc) He wasnt big because of his speaking ability... he was big because of his general charisma and brutal fighting style(at the time). Also dont tell me who I am and who I am not a fan of, just because I am able to poke fun at Tito doesnt make me any less of a fan

Tito did pretty well after his fight with vitor, got chuck and Ken riled up. ANd during ken's post fight conference after kimo he trolled him pretty good verbally

QX87zpA.jpg

He was definitely one of the more prominent trash talkers during those days, hence why alot of people (myself included) were delighted when Randy Couture literally spanked him.

Tito Ortiz grew on me over time. Gotta respect the longevity. I'm excited for his final fight this Saturday.
Lol he would get kicked out of the ufc for that shirt today

He's probably worse. At least Tito is funny in a dumb way

Tito did pretty well after his fight with vitor, got chuck and Ken riled up. ANd during ken's post fight conference after kimo he trolled him pretty good verbally
he got meatheads riled up.... and he still came across as awkward almost everytime(except against Shamrock, he completely owned Shamrock lol)

Back