Julianna Pena vs Valentina Shevchenko battle of beautiful womens who wins ?

J

JollyRants

55.png What a fight this will be on live Fox HD for free. Juliana Pena coming off 7 straight wins including becoming TUF 18 champion and has won every fight since. Juliana Pena is coming off a masterful performance at UFC 200 beating up and out grappling once beaten BJJ blackbelt Cat Zigano at her own game. Valentina Shevchenko 9 time IFMA Muay Thai gold medalist . Beating the likes of Joanna Jedrzejczyk 3 times on her way as well. Also rocking a 61 - 2 kickboxing record. Valentina is coming off the biggest win of career outstriking Holly Holms for 5 rounds on the Main event of UFC on Fox 20. So will Julianna use her world class grappling and pure aggression to maul the striking phenom ? Or Will Valentinas world championship Muay Thai pick apart the vixen ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pena is wearing a shirt and Valentina isn't hot. Cerrone should've been the main event of the evening!

Beautiful women???More like average east european woman vs ...

People like you tried to persuade us Ronda was hot!

I used to think Pena looked good, but she got a manly jawline for realz.

That being said, I think Shevchenko picks her apart standing, but if it gets to the ground, she may find herself in a little trouble.

Pena is wearing a shirt and Valentina isn't hot. Cerrone should've been the main event of the evening!
VALENTINA_SHEVCHENCO_0007_8.jpg
images
v56-1.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
tumblr_ob2ttorf8M1spjzfzo1_500.gif

beautiful women ?

<36>

Valentina wins easily if she can keep Pena off of her. Pena's striking is beyond embarrassing for a top 5 fighter & she's taking on the best female striker in MMA.

Valentina wins easily if she can keep Pena off of her. Pena's striking is beyond embarrassing for a top 5 fighter & she's taking on the best female striker in MMA.

This, Pena is going to have to make it really ugly to win

This Pena is going to have to make it really ugly to win
Five rounds might favor Valentina since it gives her more time to get a KO.

But I guess it could also give her more time to get GNP'd/subbed... Interesting classic striker vs grappler fight.

Five rounds might favor Valentina since it gives her more time to get a KO.

But I guess it could also give her more time to get GNP'd/subbed... Interesting classic striker vs grappler fight.
I also got Pena by finished or UD. Sarah Kaufman controlled Valentina on the ground for a round. Its a 50 - 50 fight though.

I also got Pena by finished or UD. Sarah Kaufman controlled Valentina on the ground for a round. Its a 50 - 50 fight though.
I was just going to comment on the Kaufman fight. Granted it took Kaufman a while before she got Shevchenko down. Also Kaufman doesn't fight a clinch/grappling centric game usually, compare to Pena. But Shevchenko proved really strong in the clinch.

It is a good fight. I got Pena by UD. She eat any strike Valentina throws, drag her to the ground and control. Both are good fighters, and I am looking forward to it.

Back