Wonderboy should walkout to UFC 209 dressed as an US police officer

NuMe

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Now, i'm not Murican so i'm not sure those suggestions about walking out in KKK outfit is even legal there, and anyway it would be too much as KKK did some shit.

But dressed up as an US police officer, who is there to protect and serve, who is sacrifying his life to save citizens from criminals, would be the right way to stay classy and make Woodley too emotional, and when fighter gets too emotional he isn't 100% focused and fails.

Thoughts?

Wonderboy has too much class for your idea. Besides, if he did, that would seal Woodley knocking him out stiff.

And come out to some hillbilly song

I think that would be in poor taste. Doesn't seem like his style either.

Now, i'm not Murican so i'm not sure those suggestions about walking out in KKK outfit is even legal there, and anyway it would be too much as KKK did some shit.

But dressed up as an US police officer, who is there to protect and serve, who is sacrifying his life to save citizens from criminals, would be the right way to stay classy and make Woodley too emotional, and when fighter gets too emotional he isn't 100% focused and fails.

Thoughts?

How about no ...because Thompson is not the phantom boogie man Tyron is swatting around inside his empty skull.

Well yeah, if you want to see race riots at their fight then this 100% a good idea. Making a troll attemp about antagonising marginalized groups is also hilarious and clever. Good job on being an asshole.

"This is the Internet. kek"

You have sucessfully triggered me into rooting for Woodley whom I didn't like because I find his style to be drab despite how effective it is.

people like you give credence to the bullshit woodley has been saying. fuck off

So many non minorities so triggered by Tyron...Hating on him for speaking his mind and acting like whites have never been racist towards blacks, as if racism is completely dead.

Is he going to fight Woodley or give him a lap-dance?

people like you give credence to the bullshit woodley has been saying. fuck off

Well if people like him and others do say things like this that would mean there is credence to what Woodley is saying.

Woodley is a piece of shit.

Thoughts?

Fook the police!

Woodley_and_Thompson.jpg

Thoughts?
Yes, expressing your controversial political views has done wonders for his opponent's popularity. Must be the thing to do, right?

So many non minorities so triggered by Tyron...Hating on him for speaking his mind and acting like whites have never been racist towards blacks, as if racism is completely dead.

Nah man racism exists. It exists wholesale. But I don't think people dislike Tyron for being black. A lot of black fighters have been, and are, liked--even loved.

Tyron just has no charisma.

Oh and he thought Kimbo (rip) vs. Dada was equivalent to Hunt vs. Bigfoot and managed to turn it into a race thing.

So yeah man. I don't know

Back