OMG Chael DESTROYS Tito at press conference

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Chael really needs to tread lightly, once he brings family into this anything is game. Tito could reduce him to a sobbing, emotional wreck if he wanted to.

Tito looks and sounds so boring.And watching the gangster in this bush league,second class organisation just doesn't feel right.DAMM YOU USADA!

Tito looks and sounds so boring.And watching the gangster in this bushleague second class organisation,just doesn't feel right.DAMM YOU USADA!

img_7978-gif.192443

how anyone destroy a talented wordsmith like Tito is beyond me.

article-2114912-122A935E000005DC-5_964x612.jpg

Cliff-Richard-creepy.jpg

Starks-Clifford-UFC143-1.jpg

images

Cliffs

Last edited:
Lmao at his comeback "well we were never married". And that pose right at the end of their staredown.....has Tito joined ISIS? Still I have to say I expect better from Chael. That's a pretty serious line to cross, and if you do it should be worth it and I don't really feel like the punchline/payoff here was.

edit: like for example it was definitely worth it when Mark Coleman's manager said he hopes that Tito doesn't pull out of their fight (that never ended up happening) because he got swine flu from his whore wife or whatever the exact wording was lmao

Chael really needs to tread lightly, once he brings family into this anything is game. Tito could reduce him to a sobbing, emotional wreck if he wanted to.
I see what you are implying.

Chael recently lost a daughter. However, death of relatives is a whole different level when it comes to trash talking.

You "marry" a broad like that, thats what you open yourself up for...That being said, Chael crossed the line with that one....
You gotta have some jerkoff in you to drop that one.

Back