realistically, do you ever see Jacare to be able to fight for the title after 2 more fights?

Jacare lost his chance after the Romero fight where he did f all to try to win.

Pussy became he

He's gotta pray Romero gets injured. At least he's staying active and will go out there and fight. Props for him, but if he loses it's over. MW is good right now: Weidman, Rockhold, Romero and Jacare are beasts. And the champion is the luckiest man in MMA, he loses to all these guys.

He's gotta pray Romero gets injured. At least he's staying active and will go out there and fight. Props for him, but if he loses it's over. MW is good right now: Weidman, Rockhold, Romero and Jacare are beasts. And the champion is the luckiest man in MMA, he loses to all these guys.

Weidman 2 losses in a row
Rockhold KTFO by a gatekeeper
Romero - deserved no1
Jacare - should 100% be after Romero

I thought he was next in line 2 fights ago. Hes the Maia of MW.

As long as Jacare keeps doing the stupid alligator thing with fans I hope he gets nowhere near a title shot, yes it pisses me off that much.

Romero - deserved no1

I wish Jacare would fight Bisping or Weidman. Not so curious about his rematch with Rockhold. Yoel is the contender, if he can't, feed Jacare to Bisping IMO.

Weidman will make a come back. He lost to two monsters.

I wish Jacare would fight Bisping or Weidman. Not so curious about his rematch with Rockhold. Yoel is the contender, if he can't, feed Jacare to Bisping IMO.

Weidman will make a come back. He lost to two monsters.

Weidman is a long way off a title shot now. He'll have to win 2 or 3 fights including fighting one or two of the other 3 to get a shot and he will most likely lose to them again.

Romero - deserved no1

I agree with the above...
...but UFC straight up fucks Jacare at every turn.

I can see him beating Tim and Mou beating Weidman, and the UFC leapfrogging Mouse because he beat "a higher ranked guy", and I will NOT be surprised.
It is the excuse they used to get Luke to fight Weidman over Jacare...

As long as Jacare keeps doing the stupid alligator thing with fans I hope he gets nowhere near a title shot, yes it pisses me off that much.
the werdum troll face is the worst imho

<14>[<cena1}bork1}[omg1]

Realistically I don't see him ever getting a shot if he hasn't by now.

If Mousasi wins, I see him leapfrogging jacare
it's also Mousasi's last fight on his contract. he has showed interest in 'testing the waters'. he may leave, win or lose.

regardless, Jacare should get a title shot next. or a #1 contender rematch with one of the other top 5.

Weidman is a long way off a title shot now. He'll have to win 2 or 3 fights including fighting one or two of the other 3 to get a shot and he will most likely lose to them again.

He will still be a top-5 fighter. I agree, he gets no TS, but I just would like to see what he does to Jacare once he takes him down. It's an interesting match up. He won against Maia, but I think Jacare is stronger and can make the "wrestler vs BJJ" fight a lot more interesting.

Besides that, Jacare deserves to chase the belt.

it's also Mousasi's last fight on his contract. he has showed interest in 'testing the waters'. he may leave, win or lose.

regardless, Jacare should get a title shot next. or a #1 contender rematch with one of the other top 5.
Interdasting.........

Moose and coker
Best friends 4 ever

Realistically he should have already had the shot against Bisping instead of Henderson.

Back