BJ Penn vs Mickey Gall?

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
- Gall said he wants to move to LW eventually
- he prefers to fight guys who have a name but aren't top 10, BJ Penn in a weird way would fit into his list
- Mickey doesn't have UFC level striking. He can't seriously hurt BJ. It wouldn't be ugly.
- It's fair to assume that Penn's BJJ technique hasn't declined as drastically as his overall ability to compete in MMA
- BJ is on his way out but has way more experience and obviously was on a completely different level at some point
- Fighting in lower weight classes doesn't really seem to be beneficial for Penn. Even though he lost, he looked better against Diaz and even Rory than he did against Edgar and this other guy last weekend.

Dude, Gall would kill BJ, I think we would all agree that BJ should never, ever fight again.

Gall has been spot on with his call outs/matchmaking.
Who has Gall called out next?

Maybe Jouban or Emil Meek?

"this other guy" he says ha. and jake shields is where?

how about BJ vs Jessica Eye ? i got Eye by tko 2nd round

The worst guy on the roster (besides himself) is who BJ should be fighting.

IF B.J. fights again I don't want it to be against someone bigger than himself. Even at 145lbs he managed to find someone that made him look small.

Would be a good fight to open a card. Build Gall up.

I like it.

Come on just stop. You must be trolling. BJ doesnt have to retire but did you learn nothing from the Yair fight? Gall is another young stud who is even bigger and stronger than Yair.

how about BJ vs Jessica Eye ? i got Eye by tko 2nd round

Im wondering if the UFC can perhaps tempt Peggy Morgan out of retirement. BJ Would have a shot in that one

Joking aside, I still think B v Sage Northcutt is the match to make. Sage needs a win

"this other guy" he says ha. and jake shields is where?
15802872_118468471993272_2699551713366376448_n.jpg

I dont understand how did he fight at 170. He carries quite a lot of BF in 145, Yair totally dwarfed him. He could easily fight at 135.

no don't give him gall ... gall would probably GSP him for 3 rounds with takedowns, galll is a strong grappler even fo his age . Feed BJ some new fighters who aren't dynamic or some bums who don't punch that hard. BJ shouldnt fight top 20 in any weight class until he has some wins and maybe improves when he trains another year at jackson.

Back