CM Punk on TUF 25?

GODZILLA213

Genocide Revised
@Brown
Reaction score
Listening to the UFC podcast today and Matt Serra said that the next TUF was going to be WW fighters including one guy on the current UFC roster. I can't think of anyone else they would keep secret who is signed at WW. Am I missing someone/something or is this obvious secret?

That'd be ideal for CMs development but still too little, too late, too old.

Doesn't seem like the kind of guy that wants to leave the comfort of his home and lifestyle.

What would CM do on tuf ? He can't teach someone to just jump in to someone's take down attempt

Kajan Johnson too this has been discussed like 10 times now for fuck sakes

Jason Ellis is making a serious run at trying to fight him. They are both old as fuck and out of shape.
16143222_10153655619654229_15325610084364964_n.png

Wouldn't surprise me if McGregor turned up on it.

That'd be ideal for CMs development but still too little, too late, too old.
No..

No matter what street trash they pull from the gutters to go into that house with him - all of them would easily mop the floor with him.

You can't just train for 2 years at 38 and actually compete with fighters even well past their prime fighters, his development trajectory is non existent. Its the same line as Giant Silva, its going nowhere and never will go anywhere due to a variety of factors.

ufc wont hint it as they did with kimbo. small possibility for cm funk in the house

Right, to his new home. Pretty sure wherever his wife / ugly dogs are he considers home.
Did you expect him to live on the street or sleep on the gym mats LOL

He lived in Chicago his whole life, he's a scrub but he was dedicated

Did you expect him to live on the street or sleep on the gym mats LOL

He lived in Chicago his whole life, he's a scrub but he was dedicated

You seem to be confused. I'm not hating on him for moving nearer to the gym he trains at. I'm just saying he strikes me as a guy that's unlikely to leave a wife / expensive apartment to go live in a house in Vegas for 8 weeks with a bunch of dudes.

Back