Tony Ferguson Calls Conor McGregor a 'B*tch' UFC 209 Media Interview

lol as a conor lover i'm kind of butthurt about it but i've always had a soft spot for tony and his douchey nature. at least he owns up to it. he sells it well

this is how a true fan should be imo, just find the positives in everyone and don't be a bitch about it

war conor, war khabib, war el cucuy

i just want to see some gosh damned good fuckin fights #JustBleed

CDGw-VQWAAECRKw.jpg

Tonya jealous he eating bologna sandwiches for dinner while mcgregor eating escargot lobster steak and duck.

You forgot to put BREAKING at the beginning of your thread TS.

Tone is looking for a cash fight, and I don't blame him. He shouldn't worry much, if he wins.. he WILL get the cash fight against Conor anyway.

Should have talked that shit when he had a bigger stage

"Thank you RDA...Viva La Mexico...I'm done"

^Dafuq was that?^

I'm curious who would do better in the trash talking build up to the fight, Ferguson or Khabib.
I think Khabib can probably keep his cool longer.

I don't care the fighter this type of crap is posted for, but it proves nothing. So is Tony the first fighter to get stunned or rocked? Is that the point? This type of shit is so fucking obnoxious.

Tony is talking a lot, I think Khabib is going to smash him.

I don't agree with the "bitch" part. Conor is a good fighter. He just prefers to make money with the right fights. But I do agree that this is the real title fight.

Both fighters have a longer winning streak than the champion and the dude the champion beat to become champion.

Winning streaks in the division is the BEST way of telling who is who in the division. It even holds more weight if it is against anybody in the Top 15 (why top 15? because an unranked fighter, Cody Garbrandt, beat a champ that had only lost 1 pro fight in his career).

I go by winning streaks in the division against Top 15 opponents. Belts are irrelevant in the way I assess the UFC. This is not the NFL or NBA.

But I am not against any opposing perspective.

Tony ain't lying I look at this upcoming fight between Tony/Khabib as the real fight for the LW Championship. It's hard for me to truly acknowledge McGregor as LW Champ seeing the only fight he had @LW was against the 1st time defending LW Champ Eddie Alvarez.

And this is why it's critical that Champs defend their belt successfully to show you're not a Chump who lucked out and won a Championship by chance like Eddie Alvarez proved to be.

Last edited:
Back