If Forrest Griffin Ever Wants To Fight Again They Should Do Silva Vs Griffin II

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i know the first fight was not competitive but anderson silva isnt the same figther he used to be.

plus who would not wanna watch what happens?

I still think Forrest that fought Rua and Page gives prime Andy fits..

That fight was bizzare.. and Forrest's mental game from that fight on has been strange aswell

Please listen and tell me you think he wants to fight Anderson Silva again.

edit: it is 1 min long, for ADD folks, but well worth the time if you have not heard before.

Last edited:
The UFC will put this fight together. This is a new UFC. A new beast. They puttin CM Punk in TUF25.

That fight was bizzare.. and Forrest's mental game from that fight on has been strange aswell
giphy.gif

Forrest had a horrendous training camp, it definitely had a factor in their fight whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Forrest faked the knockdowns similar to Nate in the second Conor fight. That's why it looked so weird.

"Bleed Forrest, Bleed!"

"Mamma always said life is like a box of knuckle sandwiches."

he was jacked up on sleeping pills wasnt he?

also his wife was going to give birth to his daughter any time over that weekend i think.

hah, fancy that. forrest unlike conor was fighting when his wife was going to give birth. i dont even like forrest but kudos to him for that.

What are you trying to say?
I don't think a guy that choked out Shogun, had a close fight against Rampage and was beating up Rashad should have had that bad a performance. He clearly wasn't 100%.

he was jacked up on sleeping pills wasnt he?

also his wife was going to give birth to his daughter any time over that weekend i think.

hah, fancy that. forrest unlike conor was fighting when his wife was going to give birth. i dont even like forrest but kudos to him for that.
Yeah he said was on xanax the night before.. which causes hangover effects for sure

I don't think a guy that choked out Shogun, had a close fight against Rampage and was beating up Rashad should have had that bad a performance. He clearly wasn't 100%.
This, nobody is saying Forrest would win.. just performed better

Or... Styles makes fights?

Please listen and tell me you think he wants to fight Anderson Silva again.

edit: it is 1 min long, for ADD folks, but well worth the time if you have not heard before.

That audio is gold.

Anderson would win the fight at the staredown.

He's in his mid forties and hasn't fought in almost 5 years.

Though he'd probably still do better than Penn.

Back