Cub Swanson: "McGregor can't beat Mayweather"

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

also talks about fighting Yair Rodriguez. Looks like he either wants Aldo/Holloway winner, step up if someone gets injured or n1 contender fight

Cub Swanson can't even headline his own damn youtube interview. needs to put Conor's name on it for clickbait

One of the greatest boxers ever who is undefeated in 49 fights can't be beaten by a mma fighter with zero professional boxing experience?

Well color me fucking shocked.

Cub Swanson can't even headline his own damn youtube interview. needs to put Conor's name on it for clickbait
Someone needs to get something out of his mouth and it's not Cub Swanson.

Well Couture did beat a boxing champ in his day..........

giphy.gif

In mma he beats cub Swanson aND Floyd mayweather in the same night

Mma is also the superior sport.

49-0, all 49 wins were against better boxers than Conor

02-14.gif

In mma he beats cub Swanson aND Floyd mayweather in the same night

Mma is also the superior sport.
Swanson can't beat Conor ??

also if you are calling out boxer that means you have to box, Floyd is not obliged to step into the octagon

Swanson can't beat Conor ??

also if you are calling out boxer that means you have to box, Floyd is not obliged to step into the octagon
Mma is the superior sport

Floyd ain't got the balls. Boxing isn't even real fighting, I've been watching boxing since the 80's so don't me school your ass either kid. It's why boxing isn't nearly as popular as it use to be. It's a performance a show, a ballerina with gloves. Good luck dancing around a wrestler in a real fight.

Floyd never looked a wrestler in the eyes he is a scared little bitch. Hiding behind his padded gloves and padded rules. I've seen mcgregor get his ass taken down and he had to learn take down defence, floyds little chicken legs would fold like a lawn chair if someone went for a double.

Go to a boxing forum ya little hoe

Back